New CC Beta Video Site test.

Admin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give up. three different days I've tried to upload a video less than 50mb and it does not show up although it says that I have 5 videos but only three show up  ???

I'll try again and get back to you. Aron Le Vor.

Edit: It's still a no go for me, but I noticed others have uploaded within the last three days.

Not sure what we are doing wrong. Only thing I've not tried is converting from >flv to different format.

Edit 2: Just looked again and video showed up wooooohooo!!!!

You can try. Supposedly they upped the limit to 200MB again, but they also said that the video conversion was killing the processor, and when that happens it stops processing video until whatever service it is that does the conversion is restarted. So the answer is yes it's working for the time being, but it may stop working momentarily. I would only try to upload one video at a time.

OK  just uploaded via FTP a 34MB file. After an hour or so it still hasn't appeared on the site.

I also uploaded the same file directly to the site....it got to 100% and then stalled (this happens pretty much all the time at the moment...the last vid I was able to upload was something like four days ago)

I have no idea how to make this work for me...how have other members solved the problem?

Don't' know if this will help but after I uploaded I left that page up the opened a new tab with voyeurtube.cc to check to see if video appeared when it did not I click save data couple of times then it showed up about 5 min later just don't close the window that you uploaded the file from until it shows.

I ended up with duplicate videos but I just went back in and deleted them.

hope that helps for now until its straightened out.