New CC Beta Video Site test.

Admin

I don't know. But I seem to be stuck, unable to get any new vids uploaded. So I am using putlocker at the moment.

Can you point me to a video that you've tried uploading that didn't work? I'd like to see if it's a permissions issue or if it's rejecting the file for some reason.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, do you know how to use FTP? There is a mass upload folder on the FTP site that allows you to import batches without going through the web interface. I could give you FTP access to that folder for your uploads.

I could give FTP a try. I have used it before..... might actually be easier. Can you send me the details via PM?

Yeah, I'll set it up in a bit. Now they are saying that the max upload size is only 100mb per post. So, I think part of the issue is that when you try to upload more than one file and they equal more than 100mb combined it rejects it. The reason for the limit is that this site is on a shared host, so they add limits. If it were on a VPS I could remove the limit, but I am not ready to make that investment yet. I want to see what kind of traffic this site gets before moving to that. FYI, as of now I am going to leave the video site open for all, even when the new membership policy takes effect here.

@Admin having trouble getting video to show up on VoyeurTube it shows it uploaded but does not show. Name is Sunday2 and is 147mb in size any thoughts?

@Admin having trouble getting video to show up on VoyeurTube it shows it uploaded but does not show. Name is Sunday2 and is 147mb in size any thoughts?

The file size might be the issue. The server doesn't like files that are over 100MB. I'll look into it.

The file size might be the issue. The server doesn't like files that are over 100MB. I'll look into it.

Ok maybe I'll try to split it when I get a chance

Hi Admin any news on whether my FTP upload worked yet? Nothing is showing on the site

It didn't work. I was going to test it out with a few different files myself.  What was the file size on the videos that you uploaded?

Still having trouble uploading video there not showing up.I split the one I was trying upload yesterday into three different ones,smallest being 45mb and largest 65mb.

You see what Pepe is dealing with above. Same issues as you were.

Yes, I tried FTP as well but it failed..... :'( :'( :'(

I just uploaded 3. What appears to be happening is that people are trying to upload video files that are too large, which causes the server to take a shit and stop processing them. Please only upload files that are less than 100Mb until I can figure out a better solution. 

- Admin