Younger ladies

Kitten

Have ladies every approached you to be a Sugar daddy or everything

the girls are called Sugar Baby & Kittens

Just thoughts i think of.

Being a sugar baby or kitten is most common now infact ladies think its cool if they are tiny,pale & very nicely built (like me) They see it as a way to make someone happy while getting paid for it. Even though kittens dont get paid only sugar babies do. a sugar baby can even have an allowance of $5k a week from just 1 man

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Yes. But I can only handle one woman at a time (I no longer have the psychological patience for that), and I'd hate to clean up the bloody & dismembered mess if my wife ever found out about her.

Wow, You've come a long way from romantic picnics to (Sugar Baby's) and (Sugar Daddy's),.. Is this my sweet little innocent Kitten that I'm talking to? LOL

Just kidding,.. But even though I can't afford such a thing, is this something that your curious about or interested in?

I would think that to be approached, a man would have to look the part of a sugar daddy. You need the cars, the boats, the drugs, the money, etc...

I'm not quite sure any guy on this board has those qualifications. If he did, he'd be out with his kitten and not hanging on this nuthouse.

I do love tiny, pale, and very nicely built. But I damned sure don't have 5 large to spread out per week.

But being 19, if you have these thoughts, you had better move fast. Kittens turn to cats when they get to be 25+. Cats get booted in favor a fresh young kittens.

Well, one things for sure. If you are a very rich man, then it is probably smarter to pay as you go, rather than to get married, Pre-nuptial or not.

I still remember Lee Marvin's 'Palimony' suit that cost him big time. But if you pay as you go, so to speak, your safe.

Pay as you go is the only way to go. I know if I had the mega bucks, I'd have a couple of kittens on the yacht all of the time suntanning their asses on the bow. Plus I'll keep a few 600SLC's around for the really good ones to use when they need to go to Vicky's Secret.

Its not really my intention to do that, I just wanted to see what other guys thought about it. Most of the time you hear the opinion of the girl but never of the guy. and its always a fun thing to ask random people what they think about it

as a cute young girl i see it as a way to make money for college but its not in my interest because the sugar daddy could exploit you or try to go after you if you intended on leaving

I can tell you of a friend of mine who started a company and did very well for himself.

He took this cute girl who was nothing more than a receptionist for his firm, and married her.

He had her nose fixed,.. Something that she wanted.

He had her teeth straightened,.. Something that she again wanted done.

And she also want a boob job, which he also paid for prior to the marriage.

All these things were done prior to the marriage.

And the marriage itself lasted only six months! Honest!,.. Only six months. And she ended up with his house, 700K, and his corvette, and sixty thousand dollars in cash.

And he told me that he felt that he got off light. Which in truth he did, but she was willing to settle rather than fight.

That was a good first time job for her.

I see that here all of the time. The guy pays for all of the plastic surgery, the fake boobs, veneers on the teeth, the cars etc...

And then bye-bye old man. I look good now. I can go get me a hot young dude with a 9 incher.

Yes TBG, but he wasn't old! He was only twenty nine. And he wasn't even a bad looking guy. He never had problems getting girls.   But he was a mental mess when the wound was still fresh, or when he first called me. He couldn't understand WHY!?

It turned out, it was that bitch of a mother to this girl that guided her through the whole fucking scam!

PS. He never got married again.

I can tell you of a friend of mine who started a company and did very well for himself.

He took this cute girl who was nothing more than a receptionist for his firm, and married her.

He had her nose fixed,.. Something that she wanted.

He had her teeth straightened,.. Something that she again wanted done.

And she also want a boob job, which he also paid for prior to the marriage.

All these things were done prior to the marriage.

And the marriage itself lasted only six months! Honest!,.. Only six months. And she ended up with his house, 700K, and his corvette, and sixty thousand dollars in cash.

And he told me that he felt that he got off light. Which in truth he did, but she was willing to settle rather than fight.

That was a good first time job for her.

Thats not exactly what a sugar baby does XD Idk what she is. a sugar baby knows what they can and cant have they arent after property