Younger ladies

Kitten

I'm only in my 30's but I could never do it. The whole reason why I don't want kids is because I don't want to take care of other people.

I never had kids, because I just plain don't like them. Plus I'm a selfish prick and don't want to spend money on a kid that may end up killing me. I also have no one to leave it all too. Cuz when I go, I'm going out with a very large debt.

I've lived my whole life never carrying a credit card balance. I pay for everything cash or I use their interest free money. It's bad enough I have to pay the pricks for mortgage interest.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to what you said TBG, about the kids later killing you,.. How True!

Daddy: " I said No, you cannot go on a sex voyage with that filthy creep, and that's finale!'

Later as you sleep,.. She and her derelict boyfriend slip into your room and stab you through the heart.

Getting back on topic though. I do want to die knowing that I taught an innocent young woman what it's like to have the best sex she'll ever get until she finds a man again. Not some pimply faced kid that will cum all over her before he even gets it out of his pants.

That first orgasm needs to be the most memorable one. I know I'll never forget mine. I was 14 and she was 18. I touched and licked my first pussy, my first tittie and got my first BJ all at the same time. And it was all under the skilled hands of a hot British minx.

She taught me everything there was to know in that 4 months she stayed with us. Ahhhhh, the memories.

TBG is right in so many ways. But what ever you do Kitten, stay away from boys with spiked hair and rings in their noses and lips and ears, or that are covered up in tattoos in order to hide their real insecurities.

You know, Your basic MTV crowd.

Trust me,.. Those types are total losers and will never make you happy.

:p Tbg knows what i look like so im sure he can agree on me being able to get away with being a sugar baby. But i dont really plan on losing my V to some random stranger whos gonna pay me

I just wonder what comes to a girls mind when she says " hey im gonna start being a sugar baby"

The money is of course a big lure for these girls, but in the end they will become a little jaded.

There is no real affection within that kind of arrangement, and it could leave a decent young woman to feeling numb or calloused over guys or men.   Or even worse, they become harden.