Younger ladies

Kitten

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Squirrel, I can't tell you how impressed I was at how quickly you were able to post that 'Creed of Submission'.

Was it just laying around the house kind of close by at the time, just waiting for the right moment for you to spring it into action?

Man you are fast!            No wonder you can fly.

Guest Squirrel

We seem to have missed discussing Golddiggers and Trophy Wives on this thread. I just thought I'd mention that before we bring up casting couches and starlets. Or White House interns... ;D

Hey Squirrel, I meant to mention this to you before, but was too wrapped up in this ball of yarn that our little Kitten was still toying with.

Perhaps we should have a girl's fantasy forum, where our nervous yet excitable young girls here at Camcaps can divulge their little secrets in complete anonymity.

Yes girls, now won't that be exciting!cheesy.gif

I don't think we would need the warden's approval, and we know our little Kitten would heartily no doubt like this.

Just a thought. And who knows, maybe that lifeless, dull witted tree stump, Kinko, might stumble on to it and start scratching his own little head.

Thanks Pepe, I knew I could count on you.

It could be in a "Dear Diary" format,.. Something like:

Dear Diary, I just read the Creed of Submission that Squirrel had posted, and suddenly found myself quivering in anticipation over just such a thing.

Oh how a girl like myself does yearn for this, instead of that hapless little boy Paul that's always just lumbering around my place pawing at me at every chance he gets. A man who doesn't just drools like some dog with his tongue hanging out every time he wants to get close to me.

Oh, how my loins do ache for the touch of a man at times. A man that won't constantly just put up with my tantrums or that will subdue me over his knees whenever I get too far out of line.

(See how easy it would be girls)smiley.gif

And it can be on whatever kinky little ideas you may have. This was merely an example.

And even if there are only a few girls brave enough to venture in,.. It would still be worth while to put out the shingle and invite them.