Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wouldn't have a problem with that if I was a sub as long as the rest of the week was for me and the other subs.  As it is right now, Malia is there for taking up slack and that is more than likely their plan from the get go.  I can see how a lot of her fans are getting bitter tastes in their mouth's because of it.  It sounds like the times she is in the apartment that it's business as usual.

I couldn't tell you how happy I was when I read her friend was now a resident with her in Prague and then I started reading about these massages and that made me really happy, and thanks to a few kind souls, I even got to see some of it and I was liking what I was seeing and then it all stopped which in all truthfulness, as I expected it would.  Leora is not into women because if she was, she has a more than willing participant with her right now from what i've been reading and from what i've seen.  Now Malia has someone that is occupying some of her time when out and that enables Leora to do what she has done for years for her fans and then when it's Leora's turn, Malia is there to give the fans a little something to see other than an empty apartment.

I agree with almost everything you've said, but sometimes heterosexual women have positive sexual experiences with other heterosexual women. I've always thought Leora was strictly Heterosexual. So it made it even more intriguing for me when she and Malia first Masturbated together that one drunken night and then ultimately masturbated each other a few times.  She really seemed to be into it the times it happened.  The hope was that it would lead to further exploration. So for me it is very disappointing that it all seems to have come to an end.

1 minute ago, p4design said:

I agree with almost everything you've said, but sometimes heterosexual women have positive sexual experiences with other heterosexual women. I've always thought Leora was strictly Heterosexual. So it made it even more intriguing for me when she and Malia first Masturbated together that one drunken night and then ultimately masturbated each other a few times.  She really seemed to be into it the times it happened.  The hope was that it would lead to further exploration. So for me it is very disappointing that it all seems to have come to an end.

Well...I agree with everything you just said!!  I also can understand the disappointment!  About 4 to 6 weeks ago, I even told a very generous big time fan of hers that he didn't have to send me anymore videos because I honestly couldn't see it going any further.  I might of made the biggest mistake of my life telling him that because if it ever does go any further, I will be SOL!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

While passing the illuminated who believe that Paul sees nothing are in the field ... He sees everything, knows everything, inquires about everything ... Hence the discomfort between Leora and Malia ...

Not being able to translate anything they've said to each other, I can't know this for sure, but it has been my suspicion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

Well, on the other hand I remember Leora's excitement when she stretched the juice from her vagina right after Malia had finished her massage (2 times I think) ... So that's a sign of 'non-deceptive excitement ... If nothing happens it's because Leora is putting the brakes on and will find out why ... As for the excitement I am convinced that it is but can -being that psychologically she does not accept it or even she does not want to show Paul or her new boyfriend that she really, really feels an excitement for Malia ... As far as I'm concerned, I don't doubt one second...

I agree and no matter what Paul see's, if Leora really wanted to take it further, she should regardless of what he see's and I like you believe he can probably see what goes on but that should be no deterrent to Leora if that is what she really wants to do!!  I don't see the problem if she were to like girls and guys, especially in todays society.....just ask your favorite mod....Moos.  He will set us all straight lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ghost1234 said:

Remember Paul's behavior in Russia, his jealousy attacks, Leora who blocks the door with the sofa so he doesn't come in, the time he lifted her from the ground by the neck too, I would be apprehensive somewhat me, if these facts had really happened to me ...

I personally didn't witness any of that but I have read things about it, and although it is sad that that happened to her, she should have left his ass the first time he ever laid a hand on her from anger or jealousy or for any number of reasons.  However, there are steps that can be taken to ensure that she has no apprehension from him or anybody else for that matter.  A person should never live in the shadows of fear,  and should put fear in the shadows!!  I was raised by the finest mom & dad a son could ever have!  They taught their children to grow up to be fine upstanding contributors and citizens of society.  In there teachings was a quote I heard many times and it goes like this...."an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", and one of my all time favorites was...."do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

Also, maybe this guy (Paul) isn't as clean as we all think ??? The question is not only obvious but it goes without saying in my opinion ...

I couldn't tell you, I never watched him when they first came to RLC.  The only time I would watch their apartment is when it was only Leora there,  I didn't pay my money to watch guys!!!

• Haha 2

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day 

good day of work

🐈 😘

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ghost1234 said:

What is going on my darling ...

Obviously the one for which you sacrificed everything no longer exists ... The loverboys are skilled in Prague my darling ... I think you understood it at your expense ... All I hope is when you realized it was not too late this with all my respect my queen my love my perpetual excitement i fear it was too late when you realized the deception coming from of the new boyfriend ... Baby, sweep everything with the back of your hand ... Start over and get Malia out of the mess you got her into without really having been able to make the decision for herself ... At worst, my honey, ask for help if you need it before it's too late ... you are the one responsible for this shit and you know it ... there are thousands of us following you, and,contrary to popular belief, we are far from con ...

I love your imagination, have you ever thought about writing a romance novel?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1