Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

malia has got her weekend planned, i wonder what leora will do while shes away

Hopefully bate all over the apartment 🙂 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ghost1234 said:

While passing the illuminated who believe that Paul sees nothing are in the field ... He sees everything, knows everything, inquires about everything ... Hence the discomfort between Leora and Malia ...

My god,after reading all your stupid insinuations, I must say I can´t believe my eyes what you´re writing.Do you really think that Paul could sit by his desktop and watch what the girls are doing?Picking his nose and

jerking his dick while they running around naked or doing something sexual.No way,that would be very  awkward to say at least for Malia.So no I can´t think that he has any access to the apartment what so ever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Mijn god, na het lezen van al je stomme insinuaties, moet ik zeggen dat ik mijn ogen niet kan geloven wat je schrijft. Denk je echt dat Paul bij zijn bureau zou kunnen zitten en kijken wat de meisjes aan het doen zijn?

zijn lul aftrekken terwijl ze naakt rondrennen of iets seksueels doen. Dat zou in ieder geval erg onhandig zijn om te zeggen voor Malia. Dus nee, ik kan niet denken dat hij enige toegang heeft tot het appartement.

Paul weet alles.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1