Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Here’s an article I read online. Perhaps RLC is expanding into new markets. 

3br - 1600ft2 - Reallifecam.com = Free Rent! (West AVL)

Reallifecam is coming to the USA! This is a great opportunity for a couple or a set of roommates to live in an awesome West Asheville house completely rent free. We even cover all utilities, maintenance and lawn service! If you've never heard of Reallifecam, go ahead and hit up Google. Previously the households have only been in Europe, but we are planning to add six houses in the US over the next year, starting in Asheville. 

Here's how it all works: Reallifecam's US affiliate owns the home and outfits every room (yes, every room) with IP cameras. Our subscribers around the world go to our web page and watch your normal daily activities. We ask very little from the tenants; only that they do not shut the internet off, do not cover/block a camera and give us 24 hours notice before a person under the age of 18 comes to the house. That's all we ask. There will be audio in all rooms except the bathrooms. We do everything we can to protect your identity. The Asheville house will be listed under fictitious names and only that it is in the Eastern time zone. The cameras will not have the resolution necessary for curious viewers to read work name tags, mail, etc. We have never had a stalking issue in any of our households. 

So why start with Asheville? Well, I have been put in charge of the US based houses so I get to pick the places. I went to college in South Carolina and used to come to Asheville on the weekends. It is one of my favorite places and I wanted an excuse to come here and buy a house with someone else's money. Oh, did I find a great house. 

The house is a rare find in Asheville. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath Craftsman style 1600 square foot home in West Asheville about a five minute walk from Biscuithead. There is a two car driveway and plenty of street parking for guests. We closed on the house last month and are currently updating it with completely new kitchen, bathrooms, appliances and of course, cameras. Two bedrooms are en suite and the third bedroom shares the 3/4 hall bath. The front yard is small, but the back yard is huge and would be great for a dog, a garden or a huge party patio. If you do not have sufficient furniture we can rent the missing pieces for you. It will ready for move in by 9/1. 

We will be taking applications until 8/14. There is no particular profile of resident we are seeking. That being said, most of our current and past households have been couples or roommates in their 20's. If you are interested, please email me a little bit about yourself along with links to your social media profiles and the social media profiles of anyone else who would be in the house. We will run a background check on finalists and will not be able to accept tenants with any serious felonies or history of violence. 

Thank you very much for your interest. Feel free to email with any questions. 

Best,

Sounds interesting. If you don't mind sharing in public chat or by way of pm, where did you happen to run across such an article NYJ ?

5 hours ago, Ste said:

I don't agree to class the apartment as a workplace its Leora's home. I do agree it changed drastically since Malia arrived as I said before Its quite obvious Leora is not interested in women at all.  Why she permits this to happen is beyond me its not for popularity she does not need it even when shes asleep she commands the number 1 spot. On the other hand Malia needs all the help she can get because in my opinion she would not survive a month or even less alone  shes  feeding off Leora's popularity. When Malia is gone back to Russia the apartment will go back to normal. Then when Leora goes out to socialize it wont look a big deal it will look normal. Malia has dragged the place right down and Leora's reputation too. Leora is not a fake and it's wrong to say this after 7 years at the top.

It's work. All these shows and the systematic avoidance of clothing to be able to always stick the genitals directly into the camera is not normal. It is intended to make money and is therefore clearly work. Leora is an extreme here, the proportion of shows compared to the real life part is just horrible.

That Malia has a bad influence on Leora I find ridiculous. In fact it is Leora who trained Malia for weeks for this bullshit shows. Meanwhile both girls are so fake that for a site like RLC it is just sad. Especially Malia, who always just pretends to masturbate, so the fake life is also just a fake, is just ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Here’s an article I read online. Perhaps RLC is expanding into new markets. 

3br - 1600ft2 - Reallifecam.com = Free Rent! (West AVL)

Reallifecam is coming to the USA! This is a great opportunity for a couple or a set of roommates to live in an awesome West Asheville house completely rent free. We even cover all utilities, maintenance and lawn service! If you've never heard of Reallifecam, go ahead and hit up Google. Previously the households have only been in Europe, but we are planning to add six houses in the US over the next year, starting in Asheville. 

Here's how it all works: Reallifecam's US affiliate owns the home and outfits every room (yes, every room) with IP cameras. Our subscribers around the world go to our web page and watch your normal daily activities. We ask very little from the tenants; only that they do not shut the internet off, do not cover/block a camera and give us 24 hours notice before a person under the age of 18 comes to the house. That's all we ask. There will be audio in all rooms except the bathrooms. We do everything we can to protect your identity. The Asheville house will be listed under fictitious names and only that it is in the Eastern time zone. The cameras will not have the resolution necessary for curious viewers to read work name tags, mail, etc. We have never had a stalking issue in any of our households. 

So why start with Asheville? Well, I have been put in charge of the US based houses so I get to pick the places. I went to college in South Carolina and used to come to Asheville on the weekends. It is one of my favorite places and I wanted an excuse to come here and buy a house with someone else's money. Oh, did I find a great house. 

The house is a rare find in Asheville. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath Craftsman style 1600 square foot home in West Asheville about a five minute walk from Biscuithead. There is a two car driveway and plenty of street parking for guests. We closed on the house last month and are currently updating it with completely new kitchen, bathrooms, appliances and of course, cameras. Two bedrooms are en suite and the third bedroom shares the 3/4 hall bath. The front yard is small, but the back yard is huge and would be great for a dog, a garden or a huge party patio. If you do not have sufficient furniture we can rent the missing pieces for you. It will ready for move in by 9/1. 

We will be taking applications until 8/14. There is no particular profile of resident we are seeking. That being said, most of our current and past households have been couples or roommates in their 20's. If you are interested, please email me a little bit about yourself along with links to your social media profiles and the social media profiles of anyone else who would be in the house. We will run a background check on finalists and will not be able to accept tenants with any serious felonies or history of violence. 

Thank you very much for your interest. Feel free to email with any questions. 

Best,

Somebody has posted something like that here years ago. RLC never got anything like that running, so i guess, this is also a joke.

VHTV once had a house in the USA, but the residents were extremely boring and unattractive.

5 years old on reddit:

Hello Ghost1234 ......... I am going to try to clarify some issues that you mentioned .....
1 :: .. the day she came back with purple knees, that weekend she had an affair with a Ukrainian boy, a very handsome boy ... but it was only an adventure .... and the days after that she was crying ... it was due to the break with Paul ... having a relationship with a person who has gone wrong with that relationship, that is not from the world of prostitution, it is simply life, which sometimes hurts you ...
2 ..... when two girls live together, one of them likes to dress in a sporty way and as young girls dress today, the other person (Malia) is influenced by their way of dressing, it is normal.
3 .... leaving the apartment for a walk with friends, even a special friend .... that is not going to work .... she does not work outside the apartment ... her work is done inside the apartment , she charges money to expose her private life in front of the cameras ...
4 Telephone .... like any young person, they are prisoners of the telephone, today life is not conceived without being aware of the telephone ... that happens to all young people in the world ..... if you are a person over 50 or 60 years, it is normal for you to be something out of the ordinary ... in the society we live in, the use of the telephone is something normal ...
5 ... Nobody exploits anyone, if you know Leora well you know that she would not let herself be exploited by anyone ... She has stopped doing certain things, to feel better with the person who is dating now ...
For a person, who leaves his country, and goes to live in another country, for work reasons, it is normal for her to publish friend requests on certain pages, to go for a walk, have a coffee, go to the movies, and to be able to know the language .... even if I'm only looking for compatriots .. hahaha.
Russians are very strange people ... they have very different customs from other countries, when a Russian boy meets a girl just for a walk, he always carries a gift, flowers, stuffed animals ... etc ... that's not a I pay for any service ... is to be polite ...
Masturbation ... it is normal that after seeing her for so many years, masturbations are repeated, but she has always evolved so that we all continue to think that she is the woman who gives us the most pleasure to see her masturbate ... (I have criticized her many times for that matter ... but my criticisms were because he did not transmit sensuality when doing it.)
I only ask for respect for the person,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's work. All these shows and the systematic avoidance of clothing to be able to always stick the genitals directly into the camera is not normal. It is intended to make money and is therefore clearly work. Leora is an extreme here, the proportion of shows compared to the real life part is just horrible.

That Malia has a bad influence on Leora I find ridiculous. In fact it is Leora who trained Malia for weeks for this bullshit shows. Meanwhile both girls are so fake that for a site like RLC it is just sad. Especially Malia, who always just pretends to masturbate, so the fake life is also just a fake, is just ridiculous.

That may happen to be your opinion, but it is an opinion nonetheless afterall, and nothing factual backed by any proof. Just as it is other's opinions to feel or believe that it makes no sense for anyone to continuously consistantly state such similar opinions that cannot be considered or substantiated to be factual and backed by any proof. After mentioning something similar a number of times, it is most likely that others may realize what someone's opinion on any certain matters may be, and mentioning the same ever so often may be one thing, but mentioning the same matters of opinion quite often, is quite another.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

PARCEQUE NE VOUS EN DÉPLAISE, CAMISETA LE SHORT ET OU ENCORE CAMISETA LE JEANS ET, UNIFORME DE TRAVAIL SONT LEUR ...

fuck dude !!! I don't know what country you live in .. hahaha
I imagine that in France ...
I am Spanish, and most young girls dress like this, wear jeans and a T-shirt, it's a very normal way of dressing ... to go out in the afternoon for a walk and have an ice cream ... hahaha
I think you are a very retrograde person with young people ... and going to work is out of place ... you make insinuations, which do not correspond with reality ..
Health.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Sounds interesting. If you don't mind sharing in public chat or by way of pm, where did you happen to run across such an article NYJ ?

Hi Nicholas, I was doing a google search regarding which company owns RLC and the results indicated it was a company out of Montreal, QE Canada, then this article was also listed.