Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

Anyway - to go of the topic for a moment...

From now on I will ask every of my female friends (not girlfriends) to hand me over their phone just for a moment. Then I will just smell the screen. And - I will know for sure what they were doing that day.

It is obvious and we can see it all over rlc, that the girls are being naughty between their lovely legs and tap on the screen of the phone in between all the time. Some rubbing then some dealing with the phone.

It should smell just lovely. 🙂

My dear queen - would you let me smell yours? 😉

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i guess that means the wednesday night massage has been cancelled

Yes, that would be correct. In her mind she punched her time card and the minute she got her fake n’ bate out of the way she feels she’s met her obligation to RCL viewers and she can now mentally and physically check out.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

In other words, “Pula we not longer want you in our club even though you were by far the most active participant in the forum. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out”.

There's only one person the door wants to hit and it ain't pula

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

You guys are worse than a bunch of star wars fans discussing the last three movies of the trilogy (which I found rather enjoyable tbh, allthough they could have been better). Same goes for this appartment. It's enjoyable, but it could be better. Just sit back and watch the show.

Well, agreeing with or debating differences of opinions is what a forum is created for after all.

• Like 3