Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

4 minutes ago, Thamel said:

I recently became a Malia fan too, but now I only see her with her cell phone. I think I was wrong about her. I can't see anything else. ☹️

Glad you Like Malia too but she ain´t a third on the phone of what Leora is.So you can´t have watching her much.

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

why did you mention it then ??

This language situation around here, and around the history of humans on Earth, has been a real pain in the ass.

We're here to have fun, and we generally all share a love for Leora and Malia.

Leora has no trouble trying to learn new languages. She tries. Das ist richtig, meine Freude. I hope she tries to learn Catalan or Spanish, so that I can tell her to paint my portrait.

And a bit of humor around here more often would be healthy...I'm not known for posting on topic. "On Topic" is a bit of a useless term now days. Fuck 2020. Cheer up or we'll all die...

1572377864960.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

This language situation around here, and around the history of humans on Earth, has been a real pain in the ass.

We're here to have fun, and we generally all share a love for Leora and Malia.

Leora has no trouble trying to learn new languages. She tries. Das ist richtig, meine Freude. I hope she tries to learn Catalan or Spanish, so that I can tell her to paint my portrait.

And a bit of humor around here more often would be healthy...I'm no known for posting on topic. "On Topic" is a bit of a useless term now days. Fuck 2020. Cheer up or we'll all die...

1572377864960.jpg

Foamy, i agree all with you!

• Like 1

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘😉👍

• Like 3

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Any Member who has been with the Forum in the years from 2012 - 2015 era would already know what Multiple Topics are as they would have likely participated or at least seen at some point throughout that era of how Postings were done. The changeover to the General Chats began sometime in 2016.  Things have now gotten to a point where there are just too many Locked Topics on the front pages. Any new Member joins the Forum and all they see is One (1) General Chat Topic and a Picture & Video Topic which gives an impression there is not too much too discuss. Since Forums are Designed and Built to have Multiple Discussions it only seems relevant to go back with the Multi-Topic Discussions.

More Open Topics gives a description of the Tenant and/or Tenants of what they do and should be a lot easier to follow when a Tenant Masturbates or gets Laid and anything else they do throughout the time in the apartment.  Having it all in one Topic then one has to search out Multiple Pages just to try and find what they want to read.  Types of Activity should be easier to find and follow pushing all those old locked topics further into the other pages. Most are only interested in what's relevant and current so going with Multiple Topics should keep what's relevant and current all in the front pages.