Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Now each apartment has its own place 

New CC 

Each apartment will not have its own place 

🐈

Yes but not really, nothing like it is now. It wil effect you the most sadly for you.

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 🌟

Dormindo com almofada na cabeça

Deve ser por causa da luz sol 

🐈😘

pulo your current way you post will end on the Sept 1 and your posts unless related to the topic your posts will be deleted. You need now to get your head around the changes coming. 

One way for you moving forward, is say something about the topic, then you can do your normal posts . I'm hoping you understand the changes coming on the Sept 1. You will be the most effected here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

My thoughts are that the forum and CC will be the most affected Aussie..

That's why we to talk about it now, not wait to the Big Bang happens. Pulo isn't understanding what the changes are. The poor fella needs to know, I'm really as a friend wanting let him know what is happening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's why we to talk about it now, not wait to the Big Bang happens. Pulo isn't understanding what the changes are. The poor fella needs to know, I'm really as a friend wanting let him know what is happening.

Minds have already been made up and the decision of those " Impartial " Mods is final as far as I'm concerned, they have sanctioned the lunatics taking over the asylum....So be it !! It matters not to me...But poor old Pulo will be the one to suffer most..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Minds have already been made up and the decision of those " Impartial " Mods is final as far as I'm concerned, they have sanctioned the lunatics taking over the asylum....So be it !! It matters not to me...But poor old Pulo will be the one to suffer most..

I do feel sad for him, hopefully one of the MOD's will have a PM chat to pulo to explain better what they want to see from him moving forward so he won't get his posts deleted. If I was a MOD's this is what I would be doing across all the forums so when the Sept 1 comes there's no big shocks for posters like pulo.