Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

yes, she has recently started looking into the camera. 

Hoping Leora doesn't get upset at Malia trying to come on to the Koala

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Welcome and hope to see more of you here.

Thanks for the info and just the things I wanted to see posted for discussion.

Having looked at the format for the new style as from Tuesday I must concede that perhaps it might help reduce the amount of unnecessary material that is posted, and possibly confine the anti Leora or anti Malia brigade to the correct topic...Also those that belly ache about RLC continuously will have their own place to vent their spleens.

It would be unreasonable to condemn it as I have without first trying it out, so just to piss a few people off I shall continue for now at least..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

There was never a sexual attraction between Leora and Malia and there never will be. All these incidents in this apartment were pseudo lesbian shows. A scam, as you express it.

What I find particularly unfortunate is that this appartment has become a workplace rather than a place to live. It could have been really fun, two friends together in a shared appartment in a new place, go out party together, find new people, also some guys, maybe have a party in the apartment at some point, just have a real life in a new city on cam.

Instead, the shared flat is now more like a division of work. One girl gives a show while the other girl is somewhere else enjoying her time off. The appartment is not a place to live but the workplace. Everything appears false and artificial, not lived but faked. That Malia doesn't even masturbate for real is just another slap in the face of the paying customer. She's not even honest enough to really go through with the show, basicaly she's faking a show. RLC can't fall any lower.

I don't agree to class the apartment as a workplace its Leora's home. I do agree it changed drastically since Malia arrived as I said before Its quite obvious Leora is not interested in women at all.  Why she permits this to happen is beyond me its not for popularity she does not need it even when shes asleep she commands the number 1 spot. On the other hand Malia needs all the help she can get because in my opinion she would not survive a month or even less alone  shes  feeding off Leora's popularity. When Malia is gone back to Russia the apartment will go back to normal. Then when Leora goes out to socialize it wont look a big deal it will look normal. Malia has dragged the place right down and Leora's reputation too. Leora is not a fake and it's wrong to say this after 7 years at the top.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, Ste said:

I don't agree to class the apartment as a workplace. I do agree it changed drastically since Malia arrived as I said before Its quite obvious Leora is not interested in women at all.  Why she permits this to happen is beyond me its not for popularity she does not need it even when shes asleep she commands the number 1 spot. On the other hand Malia needs all the help she can get because in my opinion she would not survive a month or even less alone  shes  feeding off Leora's popularity. When Malia is gone back to Russia the apartment will go back to normal. Then when Leora goes out to socialize it wont look a big deal it will look normal. Malia has dragged the place right down and Leora's reputation too. Leora is not a fake and it's wrong to say this after 7 years at the top.

You're absolutely correct, but don't expect certain members of the forum to agree with your sentiments.😸

PS; As you can see >

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1