Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

Off topic, but I find it somewhat funny the way some of RLC's participants seem to revolve around from place to place of some of the RLC residences. Babi leaves B1 and shows up at Masha's. Fiora has now departed from B2 and what was her room is now listed as a guest room. Masha gets listed on vacation and has now showed up at B2 and has been staying in the guest room that was Fiora's room. Anyway, now they are down to only six total listed in B1 and B2, so that is one more less participant of RLC lately.    

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Off topic, but I find it somewhat funny the way some of RLC's participants seem to revolve around from place to place of some of the RLC residences. Babi leaves B1 and shows up at Masha's. Fiora has now departed from B2 and what was her room is now listed as a guest room. Masha gets listed on vacation and has now showed up at B2 and has been staying in the guest room that was Fiora's room. Anyway, now they are down to only six total listed in B1 and B2, so that is one more less participant of RLC lately.    

Would love to see Masha do some action with the girls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to see Masha do some action with the girls.

Masha and red may would be up for it, but something tells me that reds gf wouldn't and good day to you down there mate. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Masha and red may would be up for it, but something tells me that reds gf wouldn't and good day to you down there mate. 🙂

gf can watch lol

• Haha 1