Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I have to think with little doubt that would be something that should be interesting to observe mate. 😉

I'm up for the challenge 👀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just recently logged on...Quick question guys and gals...Are Malia's legs bag to normal after that rash she had yesterday?

Nogi Malii są nadal bardzo czerwone, a wysypka jest tam dzisiaj. 😞

• Thanks 1

When the two friends returned yesterday and ended up putting the honey looking solution on their legs, I figured the rest of their evening would be again spent doing just a usual activity of no more than watching something on a tablet together. So after noticing them putting the solution on their legs, I stopped watching the live stream, and ended up noticing by the thumbs that is what had occurred afterall and was as I had thought it would.

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just recently logged on...Quick question guys and gals...Are Malia's legs bag to normal after that rash she had yesterday?

I didn't happen to notice her legs in any close views earlier nc2, but I would think that if the temp. there was around 79° later in the day after she had left and she left wearing a pair of what looked like denim pants, then chances are that the blemish marks are probably still pretty noticable.

• Thanks 1