Attachments don't open. Error code

I keep receiving this error code. And when I try to filter by videos, it doesnt do it.

Sorry, there is a problem. The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

I have email support twice with no response.

3 hours ago, ssosa said:

I keep receiving this error code. And when I try to filter by videos, it doesnt do it.

Sorry, there is a problem. The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

I have email support twice with no response.

To get to the Attachments you'll have to go to the Apartment Premium Boards directly.  Above all the Apartments in RLC and some VHTV Boards you will see them. you will see Premium Member Boards.  The only thing available in Videos will appear in an Embedded Video Player. From those the Downloads are available.  Anything that is not an Embedded Video will appear as a link and those will give an error the Page does not exist but it's false.  Once the New Forum Software gets installed all the Attachments should be available via the Attachment Center. For the time being they are only available from the Apartment Boards.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

To get to the Attachments you'll have to go to the Apartment Premium Boards directly.  Above all the Apartments in RLC and some VHTV Boards you will see them. you will see Premium Member Boards.  The only thing available in Videos will appear in an Embedded Video Player. From those the Downloads are available.  Anything that is not an Embedded Video will appear as a link and those will give an error the Page does not exist but it's false.  Once the New Forum Software gets installed all the Attachments should be available via the Attachment Center. For the time being they are only available from the Apartment Boards.

WHAT....we have "New Forum Software", and you are installing it now?  Hooray!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 3:07 PM, StnCld316 said:

Thanks, but I don't understand.  Where will I find the Apartment Premium Boards?  Isnt there a way to continue to access the videos through this website?

4 hours ago, ssosa said:

Thanks, but I don't understand.  Where will I find the Apartment Premium Boards?  Isnt there a way to continue to access the videos through this website?

You have to go to the Forum of the Apartment directly. There you will find the Apartment Boards and access from there. 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At the bottom of the page you will see a Theme Button.  Change the Theme to Default and the Google Translate will appear just above the Theme Button.

Much easier to just install the google translate extension then all you have to do is highlight any text and it will show in a pop up window translated

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Much easier to just install the google translate extension then all you have to do is highlight any text and it will show in a pop up window translated

Google Translate on Cam Caps is just a Plug-in.  

Most all browser today have extensions which an extension can be downloaded from the Google App Store to work on any Browser.