Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

22 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

It looks like a hand that would have squeezed very hard, leaving its fingerprints ...

Well the moron is back with another insulting and speculating coment.You are a disgusting peace of shit.You should get the facts where it come from before you spewing out some of your garbage.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If I was giving it to her I would get a good grip too....๐Ÿคฃ

Hello Aussie_oi_oi,it comes from when the girls were practising some honey massage,where they were clapping in honey to the skin.It is an ancient massage metod to get rid of celluite and other toxic shit from the body,so itยดs not someone that have grabbed her

Take a look at Maliaยดs leg she has far more of it because of some allergic reaction.thatยดs were it come from and nothing else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Hello Aussie_oi_oi,it comes from when the girls were practising some honey massage,where they were clapping in honey to the skin.It is an ancient massage metod to get rid of celluite and other toxic shit from the body,so itยดs not someone that have grabbed her

Take a look at Maliaยดs leg she has far more of it because of some allergic reaction.thatยดs were it come from and nothing else.

I know mate, but I like to bring a bit of humor to my comments.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When this Topic reaches 30 Pages let it continue until September 1st. It will lock Automatically.ย 

pulo please stop with your posts...... so we can still chat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

pulo please stop with your posts...... so we can still chat

This Topic will go past 30 Pages. This will be the last of the General Chats as of September 1st.ย  I just stated do not make another topic for only 1 day.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This Topic will go past 30 Pages. This will be the last of the General Chats as of September 1st.ย  I just stated do not make another topic for only 1 day.

pulo go ya hardest mate, post away heheย 

• Haha 5

Good Morning

good eveningย 

Good morningย Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

๐Ÿจย ๐Ÿ—ผย ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธย ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฑย ๐Ÿ’€ย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธn hf๐Ÿ˜x๐Ÿ˜ˆg

We are a big familyย 

Everyone have a great happy day with joyย 

good day of work

๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Czy widziaล‚eล› nazwy ciasta, ktรณre Malia przyniosล‚a Leorze do domu, aby cieszyฤ‡ siฤ™ nim po posiล‚ku? Nazywajฤ… siฤ™ Paul. Zobacz nazwฤ™ na pudeล‚kach. To ironia lub podpowiedลบ!ย โค๏ธ

• Upvote 2