Where are the discussion topics ?

Guest Peeker Seeker

Guest Peeker Seeker

I have searched through 6 pages of discussion threads Titled general chat, and all of them are locked, I would love to find something to discuss with everyone. The only thread I could find was one that everyone was mad about some change that has been made. I really like Leora and Malia, and enjoy watching the friendship they share, but there are no topics of discussion about their friendship, or for that matter anything else. Seems to me this has become just another chat site, and not forum meant for open discussion.

6 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I have searched through 6 pages of discussion threads Titled general chat, and all of them are locked, I would love to find something to discuss with everyone. The only thread I could find was one that everyone was mad about some change that has been made. I really like Leora and Malia, and enjoy watching the friendship they share, but there are no topics of discussion about their friendship, or for that matter anything else. Seems to me this has become just another chat site, and not forum meant for open discussion.

Start a new topic, call it....I Love Leora.  Others that love Leora will be there with bells on!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Start them

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Peeker Seeker said:

You nailed it's now just like every other boring site. This was different now just the same format as any other discussion site.

Guest Peeker Seeker

I have never found that a forum dedicated voguer sites only is just like any other forum. It is quite unique actually.

Guest Peeker Seeker

I was here in 2015 and the first part of 2016 and that is how this place was then. We sure had a lot laughs and whole lot of fun back then. I am bored to death now and when I came back to the forum for a good laugh I was shocked, it wasn't a forum as I know them to be anymore but nothing but locked threads. I didn't see anyone really have a good time or posting things that were funny and made me laugh, even when I went back and read 6 whole locked threads about Leora and Malia. I did however see many posts that were purposely posted to insult the other posters. You ladies and gentlemen can have this place if that is how you want it. I prefer respectful debate driven discussions with much laughter and good times.

1 minute ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I was here in 2015 and the first part of 2016 and that is how this place was then. We sure had a lot laughs and whole lot of fun back then. I am bored to death now and when I came back to the forum for a good laugh I was shocked, it wasn't a forum as I know them to be anymore but nothing but locked threads. I didn't see anyone really have a good time or posting things that were funny and made me laugh, even when I went back and read 6 whole locked threads about Leora and Malia. I did however see many posts that were purposely posted to insult the other posters. You ladies and gentlemen can have this place if that is how you want it. I prefer respectful debate driven discussions with much laughter and good times.

Sorry Peeker...it might just be me, but I don't really know what you want from the forum without examples. I wasn't a member back then, which doesn't help. Maybe some other guys are on your wavelength. You need to start a new thread yourself to give us, or certainly me, a clue.

RLC is really boring right now, because we've been stuck with the same girls forever for reasons beyond our or RLC's control, which hasn't helped the chat on the forum, but I still come on here to have fun and try to have a laugh. The day that stops I'll go and spend my time doing something more useful. For me CC is far more enjoyable than RLC right now, and has been for a long time...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Le 9/1/2020 à 2:38 PM, Peeker Seeker a dit :

They've changed it into some weird 'pick a single subject and talk about it unless we don't like it and will delete the thread' thing, already seen multiple threads disappearing.

Obviously when talking about an apartment with two girls who do random stuff, this aint gonna work and you end up with the topics list looking just like the general chat, if it's not to make money from more ads and the owners actually think it works then they are retarded. Of course, there are the few people who love the fact that their sensitive little ears won't have to read anything negative that pops up on the old general chat anymore as they can choose a different 'topic' rather than resorting to 12 year old playground talk.