Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I do not use confused symbols, could you explain what that term means

I just checked in to see was anyone able to explain what  "James hunt" response I received earlier from something I commented on, and as expected from the people that Leora is attracting these days, the four so far, and Counting confuse symbols I received, was no surprise

• Confused 3

32 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just checked in to see was anyone able to explain what  "James hunt" response I received earlier from something I commented on, and as expected from the people that Leora is attracting these days, the four so far, and Counting confuse symbols I received, was no surprise

that's him

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Looks like Leora has attracted all the confused ones 😃 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm thinking James Hunt rhymes with cunt. Is my guess.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

My friend some people don't understand rhyming slang you'd get used to it if you were to spend time down the East End of London, think what Rhymes with "hunt"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

My friend some people don't understand rhyming slang you'd get used to it if you were to spend time down the East End of London, think what Rhymes with "hunt"

First off, I just like to thank you for actually responding, instead of plastering up some confused symbol, because lately I have never seen Leora attract so many confuse persons

• Like 1