Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Avec Leora, la masse des événements de masturbation devient tout simplement évidente. Pendant ce temps, elle fait ces spectacles en production de masse. Tout cela n’a pas été réaliste depuis longtemps. . Ce qui est réel ou faux, chacun peut décider par lui-même.

Malia fait juste semblant de se masturber. C'est très évident et je suis surpris qu'il y ait encore des gens qui lui achètent ces émissions. Elle simule les émissions de conneries. Juste ridicule.

En général, RLC devrait enfin retirer ces filles du projet. La vie manque, les vraies émotions et tout est une éternelle répétition. Extrêmement ennuyeux et inutile.

Il faut savoir que Leora fait partie du conseil d'administration de RLC, elle a des parts avec eux.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Il faut savoir que Leora fait partie du conseil d'administration de RLC, elle a des parts avec eux.

If it is true at all, This changes nothing.

It does not make Malia's masturbation real, nor does it change the fact that also Leora does not really live in this apartment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Naked massage does not = being lesbian probably because neither is.

So what do you call this, 'performance art' if so this is not representing real life, because two friends in real life do not do this, so you cannot have it both ways, you cannot say Leora represents the true real in her apartment, when they are actually not representing real life, doing this performance art routine

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So what do you call this, 'performance art' if so this is not representing real life, because two friends in real life do not do this, so you cannot have it both ways, you cannot say Leora represents the true real in her apartment, when they are actually not representing real life, doing this performance art routine

Both the girls last I knew where real so anything they do is real life only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It's called a tease to keep viewers watching their cams. It's worked out pretty well for Leora seeing how she's been around for seven years which means she must be doing something right. Also just because you have never seen friends naked and massaging each other doesn't mean that it never happens because it does.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well my confuse friend, be a man and explain why are you confused, and stop hiding behind this stupid confused symbol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Both the girls last I knew where real so anything they do is real life only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It's called a tease to keep viewers watching their cams. It's worked out pretty well for Leora seeing how she's been around for seven years which means she must be doing something right. Also just because you have never seen friends naked and massaging each other doesn't mean that it never happens because it does.

Yes she's been around for years without having to reduce herself to performance art, and yes people get massages, but this is performance art between two persons, so if my girl has a close friend and they start playfully massaging each other, but if it goes to this point, one of them wants to be more than just friends, or as I said earlier, this is just performance art for the camera

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes she's been around for years without having to reduce herself to performance art, and yes people get massages, but this is performance art between two persons, so if my girl has a close friend and they start playfully massaging each other, but if it goes to this point, one of them wants to be more than just friends, or as I said earlier, this is just performance art for the camera

You should also keep in mind that they're from a different country what might be weird to us may be normal from them.

An extreme example, but in another country they see nothing wrong with killing and eating dogs, but that's something here in the US that is totally frowned upon.

• Like 1