Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

You are throwing together two problems that have nothing to do with each other. What annoys me personally about this place is that the girls put on a show, pretending that there is a sexual attraction between them that is obviously not there. This annoys me regardless of how much time they spend in the apartment, just because it is fake and make everything less realistic. I think it is important that these shows finally stop. I don't want this bullshit to become even more silly, but I expect from a site like RLC that these show girls will be removed. 

The fact that the residents of RLC also spend time somewhere else, i think, is completely normal. I would never get upset about the residents not being present 24/7. At least as long as this doesn't lead to that essential part of the private life that normally takes place in an apartment is only lived out in other places. For example, the frequent absence of Leora overnight indicates that she is now in a new relationship. That we do not see any of this in this apartment is more than disappointing. Considering the ridiculous shows the girls perform instead of actually living in the apartment, it is just plain insulting.

I have also used the Chaturbate comparison several times and find it more than suitable for this apartment. You can see that the girls are just putting on a show, in a completely artificial way. It is not about having fun. The girls want to make money and therefore work to perform as a wanking material. It is not an insight into their private life but just a workplace. I think RLC must finally find its way back to the original idea. It's not about pretending an illusion, but to give a glimpse into the privat life of the residents (into reality).

I have to ask WHY you have to pick on this apartment when you leave all the others alone, the GOV girls come and go as they like, disappearing for days on end yet there's not so much as squeak out of you.

I do like your sense of humour though, expecting RLC to bow down to your wishes and remove the girls, Good Luck with that one.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I have to ask WHY you have to pick on this apartment when you leave all the others alone, the GOV girls come and go as they like, disappearing for days on end yet there's not so much as squeak out of you.

I do like your sense of humour though, expecting RLC to bow down to your wishes and remove the girls, Good Luck with that one.

As I said, I have nothing against the girls not being in the apartment 24/7. On the contrary, I would like them not to be there anymore at all. It makes no sense to have Leora or Malia in the project. They are far too fake and keep their private life out of this apartment.

Concerning the GOV apartments I can only say that I don't like this concept and mention it regularly. I do that in the corresponding threads and not here.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I said, I have nothing against the girls not being in the apartment 24/7. On the contrary, I would like them not to be there anymore at all. It makes no sense to have Leora or Malia in the project. They are far too fake and keep their private life out of this apartment.

Concerning the GOV apartments I can only say that I don't like this concept and mention it regularly. I do that in the corresponding threads and not here.

But why mention it at all? It's like going to the zoo and shouting at the top of your lungs how much you hate animals. You're literally on a site dedicated to watching these girls and sharing their content. Might as well go to a comic convention and tell everyone there how stupid comic books are.

• Like 3

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

But why mention it at all? It's like going to the zoo and shouting at the top of your lungs how much you hate animals. You're literally on a site dedicated to watching these girls and sharing their content. Might as well go to a comic convention and tell everyone there how stupid comic books are.

Please don't misunderstand, I don't hate the girls or animals.

I despise the shows and the audacity to sell something like this as an insight into the private life of the residents.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Let's examine what Dildo would do to grow sales if he was running a global company...

Ford cancel the F-150 ( too big and doesn't fit in his garage)

British Airways ...remove all flights to North America (Trump lives there)

Apple ... ditch the Iphone and Ipad (he doesn't like touch screens)

Microsoft ...dump Windows (he's a linux guy)

Samsung... unload that TV division (who needs TV anyway cause he doesn't)

MGM/Universal...Movies?  (Who's kidding who...those are not real life)...gone!

:dodgy:

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

May I suggest you make your mind up, because the way I look at the girls they appear to be real women, also if you don't like the whole concept of RLC why do you spend so much time watching what is or isn't happening.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Regularly?...well that's your favorite TV show once a week.  Dinner with the Mrs every so often.  A vacation twice a year.  But you mention this shit EVERY FUCKING POST!

• Haha 3