Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

Some compelling arguments here. Well thought out. I love it.

Some of the older members from years ago told me some things about how the models (I like to take them to a higher level than participants or something like it) responded to comments here when that was allowed. The general consensus is that they actually had lives to live just like ours. We are not central to their thoughts yet we act like they must do our bidding. It distresses me to see us try to speculate on what they say or do. These people here are real people going through real shit just like us, probably even worse shit. We all saw them have sex for the first time in weeks. There is a huge problem with the relationship. Have a little bit of understanding. It seems there is a lot going on between them.

The name of the site is Reallifecam, not batecam or sexcam or webcam. The shit we see happens in real time with real emotions. maybe not in the other rooms but certainly in the couples' rooms.

I believe there is a crisis between kitty and Smith based on what I have observed. It is probably heart-wrenching to them and we need to show respect to BOTH of them. We've all been in relationships. Let's show support.

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2020 at 2:31 AM, keeper31 said:

That's too bad Kitty had some of the best bates here.  Seems like the negative comments drove her under cover.  I would love it if she did a few like the old days.  She was great!

I really wish people would lay off of her too. i'd love to see them become more like what they used to be. Definitely want her to be more herself too. Like she used to

People should really stop blaiming cc users for the fail this return was,if they dont do stuff or look depressed as hell(They look like this sinse they returned)or she having video calls with other dudes saying she want to have sex with them its not because a forum or what half dozen people coment in it,They are doing or not doing what they want..with or without cc,or coments or watever.If someone doesnt like people honest coments about the house then better create a special topic and say in it that is only to compliments and positive coments.Some viewers will watch,like what they see and coment..others users will watch,not like what they watch and coment and should always be like that.Its a failure(till now) not becuse of US but because of THEM.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

People should really stop blaiming cc users for the fail this return was,if they dont do stuff or look depressed as hell(They look like this sinse they returned)or she having video calls with other dudes saying she want to have sex with them its not because a forum or what half dozen people coment in it,They are doing or not doing what they want..with or without cc,or coments or watever.If someone doesnt like people honest coments about the house then better create a special topic and say in it that is only to compliments and positive coments.Some viewers will watch,like what they see and coment..others users will watch,not like what they watch and coment and should always be like that.Its a failure(till now) not becuse of US but because of THEM.

With all due respect, why is it a failure? RLC brought them back for some reason. Perhaps it didn't work out the way it should have because they are not acting like they used to. I agree with that.

It is our perception of what this site should be about I guess. The only thing RLC has ever promised us is it will be the private life of other people 24/7. They have delivered on this. You certainly can't go to support and say it you didn't get your moneys worth because what you wanted to happen didn't. This is a gamble at best. It's up to RLC to decide who they hire and up to us to not watch if it doesn't please us. Of course you have a right to complain here, just like I have the right to try to compel you not to.

I remember when there was very little or no bating. If you were lucky you might have seen someone naked or even have sex. The cameras and camera angles were bad and most of the "action" was the participants just doing mundane tasks. Yet people watched. Perhaps we all got a little spoiled.

Don't get me wrong bro, I sure as hell like to see more sex. But knowing what I know after years of watching I believe voicing our opinions about what we think should be happening is detrimental to getting the things we want. Just my opinion.

BTW, your complaints are not the worst I've ever seen so I'm glad of that. And I know you like her a lot so i understand. Good discussion. Peace.

RLC et vraiment tomber bien bas pour reprendre ce couple après les avoir expulsés l'équipe de recruteurs et nulle ou inexistante. 👎

Ce message ne s'adresse pas à Kitty et Smith personnellement mais bien à RLC pour éviter les malentendus. 🙄

RLC and really fall very low to take back this couple after having expelled them the recruiting team and null or nonexistent. 👎

This message is not addressed to Kitty and Smith personally but to RLC to avoid misunderstandings. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And here we go again with things that they always have a two sided meaning , everyone sees this couple from his/her point of view either as a half full glass or half empty glass . 

We are complaining that in other apartments , the tenants leave very often and in others they don’t even spend time there of their private lives . This one , they are staying with us , yes with their problems , their tense , with Kitty seeming disappointed , but hey , this is all happening in front of our screens . They don’t hide anything , or , isn’t it a problem that couples have periods of non  sex life ? Isn’t this called real life ? 

I will ask again , what do we expect as viewers ? I never got  from anyone an answer , I mean an answer based on arguments . This couple is having a strange period but they try to handle all in front of the cameras and they don’t hide the problem. They could easily solve everything outside or have the previous residency before rejoining to make all their private staff there .. no , they still provide .. the problem I think is that for many of us , they don’t provide endless sex , bates , friends and people in general coming at home .. but this is not us who live in front of cameras , they are and they decide how to behaves and I believe they behave natural  . They don’t feel currently to do anything , but they have done so much in the previous stays that i personally have faith that the stunning and most beautiful tenant  of them all , the amazing Kitty , will make it up for her loyal fans .

I will always choose to have people despite doing nothing to share their negativity in front of cameras and at least working for a possible solution than having tenants ( and perhaps some of the most popular ones ) that they try to move with their lives by not sharing it with the viewers and also loyal fans . 

I don’t defend either Smith & Kitty , but this isn’t a couple who haven’t delivered  in the past . They seem to be knowing eachother for a life time and as they grow up , the life in many things is repeating and perhaps they don’t know how to handle . 

The solution of course is the simplest of them all , just quit RLC and go finally live your life . But the money and the easy life it prevails also here , so , I do believe that they will be back on track , with their arguments that we know , Kitty crying , then smiling and me as a fan , always watching this incredible woman when she is in the mood that no one can be compared with her .