Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

She could doing some modeling(she have the looks for it)but she could also be working in stripping club(or something similar),i notice she does a lot of the dances moves very used in those places.

If it was stripping clubs , during her previous stays she would have been mostly sleeping during the day so as to manage stay awake every night while at work , except if the stripping clubs in Prague work daytime and close early ... I will still go with  nagachilli2 and  that she is modeling 😌 And she has for sure the moves 😋

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

If it was stripping clubs , during her previous stays she would have been mostly sleeping during the day so as to manage stay awake every night while at work , except if the stripping clicks in Prague work daytime and close early ... I will still with nagachilli2 I for that she is modeling 😌 And she has for sure the moves 😋

There are many stripping houses,clubs and other similar style places that work during days(somethings even ilegaly way).From what i seen,from her dance,posings etc its as possible both things or just one of them or none of them(talking about modeling and strip work).Lets not forget during the couple past stays they were diferent in many stuff,just one big exemple..we never seen kitty talking,video calls to other dudes on phone,having sexualy explicit talks.Well in any cases we can just try to gess and take our own conclusions and see how they compare to rest of dear users(not even acess to their social medias help much in my view).

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man is that a hair cut or really a tat(bad taste as possible😅).Hope is just a bad hair cut from some drinking challenge motive🤣.

I'm not trying to be an asshole when I say this, but I really feel that Smith is on the autism spectrum. Also can we start a gofundme page to buy him a belt, the pants around his knees is really not a good look.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I'm not trying to be an asshole when I say this, but I really feel that Smith is on the autism spectrum. Also can we start a gofundme page to buy him a belt, the pants around his knees is really not a good look.

"Also can we start a godfundme page to buy him a belt"🤣.

• Haha 3

On 12/13/2020 at 6:11 AM, ddhm said:

Kitty potrebbe fare la modella, star nelle pubblicità di moda, potrebbe essere molto di più con i doni naturali che il Creatore le ha dato.  Ha scelto RLC, un regalo per noi per guardarla ma allo stesso tempo qualcosa che le impedisce di sbocciare completamente

Kitty je modelka a opravdu dobrá. Její prsa jsou dokonale rozšířena pro její modelování.