Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Kitty je modelka a opravdu dobrá. Její prsa jsou dokonale rozšířena pro její modelování.

Nagachilli2 told me she is modeling also , I have minuses what they do in their life outside as I have no access at any social media they have , the moves indicate that she is comfort with this job , but personally I only speculate and in an intermediate way , I believe what nagachilli2 says and I have no reason not to believe you that you confirm 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if I were a player, I would bet on the possible arrival of guests soon in this apartment, I have the impression of having seen certain signs in this direction

It can be family visiting for Christmas .. I think last time it was Kitty’s  family visiting ( sister , parents ) the Christmas during their previous  stay ... let’s see , it can only be a pleasant change of daily routines ( I think your thoughts are driven by the fact of the placement of gifts under the Christmas tree 🤔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It can be family visiting for Christmas .. I think last time it was Kitty’s  family visiting ( sister , parents ) the Christmas during their previous  stay ... let’s see , it can only be a pleasant change of daily routines ( I think your thoughts are driven by the fact of the placement of gifts under the Christmas tree 🤔

No, I am not relying on the gifts, because these can be taken at any time to bring them elsewhere
I rely more on the fact of having tidied the kitchen table, of having done the same with the sofa, of having cleaned the walls of the shower with bleach and the fact that the vacuum cleaner is present in the living room :biggrin:

it's too much effort for them at the same time :biggrin:

I would be happy to see Smith's family again, it will breathe new life into this apartment because it's not like it used to be since the couple returned to RLC.

Just now, moos54 said:

No, I am not relying on the gifts, because these can be taken at any time to bring them elsewhere
I rely more on the fact of having tidied the kitchen table, of having done the same with the sofa, of having cleaned the walls of the shower with bleach and the fact that the vacuum cleaner is present in the living room :biggrin:

it's too much effort for them at the same time :biggrin:

I would be happy to see Smith's family again, it will breathe new life into this apartment because it's not like it used to be since the couple returned to RLC.

Good points and to be honest I didn’t pay so much detailed attention 😬 Any visitors , even more Smith’s family , they can definitely refresh the stable atmosphere of this apartment the recent months . 

12 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Pouvez-vous me dire duquel des deux les invitées sont les parents ?

Je trouve la brune en collant noir assez jolie.

Et la blonde qui est-ce ?

Can you tell me which of the two guests are the parents?

I find the brunette in black pantyhose quite pretty.

And who is the blonde?

Maman et sœur de Smith 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1