Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

A very difficult day for this couple today , usually their quarrels  end up after some hours , but today it goes like this since early afternoon . Although I am a big admirer of Kitty and will always be one of my top favorites of all time in RLC , I think the difficulty in this relation comes from her , Smith is always calm and tries to keep his temper despite the verbal assaults by Kitty ( I judge them as assaults because he prefers to remain silent than put more oil in the fire let’s say ) , on the other hand , he will always be guilty in my eyes for the physical assault at the previous stay , this is where he lost a lot of my respect in my eyes , he lost his temper and even if he was right ( no one knows except the ones who speak the language ) , his action will always be mentioned as a really big mistake , which caused them their stay as we know . 

At the end , I believe that one loves  the other really deep and sincerely  but most probably the many years of this relation and remaining stable , it isn’t helping . And since they are really young and we know them for many years , it might be one of these relations that started at early school years and it is difficult to break it up after so many years  . But , it becomes more and more toxic the more they stay together , at least in front of the cameras . It might be for their best if they abandon the project and try to live a normal life without being exposed with their problems in front of the cameras and we become judges of their actions here .

In any case , if this happens , Kitty will be massively missed , but I prefer remember her smiley , crazy , unpredictable and unbelievably sexy than the tears in her eyes . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2