Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She has been dating him for a couple of months now, which in today's language is a long time! So she can easily get attached to him in that space of time, and she maybe here until the new year, so they will have seen each other for 4, 5 months by then. Any problems will be if and when she does leave, whether that will cause any heartache between them. But that's something only they can know and deal with, that is her and his personal business, nothing to do with anyone else around them. 

I have a different point of view of how relations are defined , especially spending now time together for around 4-5 months as you say . I think that sleeping over at someone’s place 1-2 per week and only at his apartment , isn’t enough , spending also a 2-3 hours per day with your other half especially when one of the two doesn’t make any compatible job ( Malia ) to have a difficulty to meet him , I don’t find it let’s say ideal to call it a serious  relation , but as I said , this is completely my point of view of how I define relations . 

And by only heavy speculating , Malia’s body language , her actions at home , don’t show in my eyes that it might be a serious one . It could be then that it is just two people enjoying eachother’s company when they meet and because I like Malia very much , as long as this makes her happy , it would be simply wonderful . 

But even like this , it is really hard not to develop feelings , at least to the one of the two and yes indeed , they only know how heartbreaking it will be if the time for her to go arrives . But I have also said that nothing shows or indicates that she leaves anytime soon . 

Lets see how this will progress , as long as Malia is concerned , seeing her happy is the best 😊

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It could be then that it is just two people enjoying eachother’s company when they meet and because I like Malia very much , as long as this makes her happy , it would be simply wonderful . 

But even like this , it is really hard not to develop feelings , at least to the one of the two and yes indeed , they only know how heartbreaking it will be if the time for her to go arrives . But I have also said that nothing shows or indicates that she leaves anytime soon . 

Totally agree with this yes. It could very well be the case, but i personally feel the longer she is with him, the more 'Into him' she will be. But all we are, at the end of the day, are viewers, who knows what any of them think or feel.

Io non sono convinto di queste presunte relazioni. Non riesco a immaginare che tutti e due i fidanzati o non sanno niente di RLC o, se lo sanno, accettano la cosa a cuor leggero (Leora e Malia che si masturbano insieme). 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Totally agree with this yes. It could very well be the case, but i personally feel the longer she is with him, the more 'Into him' she will be. But all we are, at the end of the day, are viewers, who knows what any of them think or feel.

Exactly as you say and I also agree  , something that is of common sense to most of us viewers , it can be completely different for the two people who share this story . Let’s enjoy whatever happens in front of our eyes and time will tell about the progress of this relation . 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I am not convinced of these alleged reports. I can't imagine that both boyfriends either don't know anything about RLC or, if they know it, accept it lightly (Leora and Malia masturbating together).

No one knows about anything like that for any tenant can they, that's really it isn't it? If something is outside or off camera, it's as we all know speculation. That's all it can be regarding anything like this. A thousand viewpoints and all could be wrong, so it's all up in the air.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Io non sono convinto di queste presunte relazioni. Non riesco a immaginare che tutti e due i fidanzati o non sanno niente di RLC o, se lo sanno, accettano la cosa a cuor leggero (Leora e Malia che si masturbano insieme). 

I think what we need to admit is that the girls have decided not to share what’s happening outside of the apartment with us viewers and for this , they have all the right to do of course . On the other hand , this will only create speculations and the eager to find out what’s going on . Maybe one day we find out , but this will happen only if the girls want . 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think what we need to admit is that the girls have decided not to share what’s happening outside of the apartment with us viewers and for this , they have all the right to do of course . On the other hand , this will only create speculations and the eager to find out what’s going on . Maybe one day we find out , but this will happen only if the girls want . 

Non sono d'accordo, non tanto perché hanno il diritto di non portare le loro relazioni nell'appartamento quanto per il bene stesso delle due relazioni. Leora, sabato questo passato, ha discusso, diciamo urlato, con qualcuno (il suo ragazzo probabilmente) al telefono. Anche senza traduzione penso che discutevano sul quando vedersi. Non è la prima volta che succede, e non lo trovo molto "sano" questo fatto. 

Prima o poi devono decidere di portare nell'appartamento i loro fidanzati, cosa devono farci sono problemi loro. 

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Non sono d'accordo, non tanto perché hanno il diritto di non portare le loro relazioni nell'appartamento quanto per il bene stesso delle due relazioni. Leora, sabato questo passato, ha discusso, diciamo urlato, con qualcuno (il suo ragazzo probabilmente) al telefono. Anche senza traduzione penso che discutevano sul quando vedersi. Non è la prima volta che succede, e non lo trovo molto "sano" questo fatto. 

Prima o poi devono decidere di portare nell'appartamento i loro fidanzati, cosa devono farci sono problemi loro. 

your translation is wrong on this phone call, (but they have argued about that before ) she was screaming about something else, she was very tired and made a mistake , she said sorry later in the day.  

It is leora decision that she only sees her boyfriend 1-2 times a week. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

your translation is wrong on this phone call, (but they have argued about that before ) she was screaming about something else, she was very tired and made a mistake , she said sorry later in the day.  

It is leora decision that she only sees her boyfriend 1-2 times a week. 

Very true, and when she was at home 4 consecutive nights by herself, she chose to speak on the phone instead of going out, as well as speaking to Paul. Any decision to stop in or go out is hers alone.

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

We can’t know the reasons why the girls have chosen to keep their private life away of cameras . Maybe they aren’t ready to share , maybe the guys don’t want , who knows ? 

What we know for sure is that if the girls come to the decision to present them to the viewers , it will be because all the reasons at the first paragraph won’t exist anymore . 

I will repeat also at this topic , I would like to see this apartment getting more social , my subscription is always active , if it happens , I will feel more than pleased , if not , I will keep watching what it is available 😊  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1