Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 🌟

just used lollipop 😜 🍭

🐈

What do you mean she used a lollipop   was a waste of time the one thing she needs is somebody brave enough to go in there sorry i might have to pass but i would watch dont like the look of it once bitten twice shy been in that position with somebody else when i was younger said to a girl can i fuck you and she said yes then she showed me a pussy like malias and i ran

9 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

What do you mean she used a lollipop   was a waste of time the one thing she needs is somebody brave enough to go in there sorry i might have to pass but i would watch dont like the look of it once bitten twice shy been in that position with somebody else when i was younger said to a girl can i fuck you and she said yes then she showed me a pussy like malias and i ran

Malia has a nice kitty!!

• Like 1

Goodness gracious that's a pretty good sized spoon there Malia. Guess you wanted to make sure you were getting plenty enough in each bite of that yogurt or pudding whichever it was that you were eating. Looked yummy though. Uh huh uh huh. 😋

• Like 4

On 10/24/2020 at 7:51 AM, Nicholas said:

Goodness gracious that's a pretty good sized spoon there Malia. Guess you wanted to make sure you were getting plenty enough in each bite of that yogurt or pudding whichever it was that you were eating. Looked yummy though. Uh huh uh huh. 😋

Yes, it appears she likes a big spoon....😁