Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah but you see what they do is real, with L&M it's fake, didn't you know? 😊

Of course...🤭

Actually they really touch and lick pussy, and they really insert fingers into each other and dildos. Occasionally they really get each other off too...It's all a show, obviously....but so is L&M, imo...but they know where to draw the line ::)

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course...🤭

Actually they really touch and lick pussy, and they really insert fingers into each other and dildos. Occasionally they really get each other off too... It's all a show, obviously.... but so is L&M, imo... but they know where to draw the line ::)

That is for me THE key part is anything like this. Tonight, you don't need to be a expert to see that in the massage not only were they really enjoying doing it, but it looked like they were trying to please the other. So what if it's all planned and done for views? So is a solo show, so is lying with your legs open, so is walking around nude etc etc. But if it creates a REAL emotion, then therefore it's real! Any apartment, any tenant, doesn't matter. If it happens, it happens, that's why it CAN'T be called fake. Planned, staged, organized, yes all those perhaps.

But Fake? Nah.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is for me THE key part is anything like this. Tonight, you don't need to be a expert to see that in the massage not only were they really enjoying doing it, but it looked like they were trying to please the other. So what if it's all planned and done for views? So is a solo show, so is lying with your legs open, so is walking around nude etc etc. But if it creates a REAL emotion, then therefore it's real! Any apartment, any tenant, doesn't matter. If it happens, it happens, that's why it CAN'T be called fake. Planned, staged, organized, yes all those perhaps.

But Fake? Nah.

It's not fake Slipper...tease yes...but I wasn't calling it fake. But most of the GOV girls do that in abundance. Listen, Leora was the girl that got me hooked a few years ago...So she's to blame lol 😏. I like her, and I, for one, think Malia joining her has been a positive. Watching Leora on her own doing exactly what she did when she 'hooked' me, apart from the odd fuck with Paul and throwing the ball for Eva would be pretty boring, imo...

I won't repeat myself...but I'm not a fan of the GOV shows either 😏. But what I'd love to know from yourself, and several other Goddess worshippers, is is there's really that much difference between the apts?...apart from the fact the GOV girls' bar is a lot higher? Yes, I suppose that in itself suggests a big difference...TEASE V FULL ON...But, imo, both a show...
Leora on her own is different...She's always been an exhibitionist, has matured as one and she loves it
Malia on her own....she's got a good teacher, but hasn't mastered it yet...but cute

I try to limit my posts here guys, because I don't want to rattle cages, and piss on your stones, because I don't watch that much, tbh. We all like what we like, although I think some of you should get out into the 'real world' of the limited other apts a bit more. I'm not knocking these girls at all, really...but I'm sometimes bewildered at how their events, shall we call them, are portrayed, and far superior to the the GOV girls...

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She must have heard that!

I've kept it quiet now Slipper, but I'm actually a Russian Geordie!...I didn't want all you guys to get jealous because I know everything the girls are saying...So don't go thinking Moos and Noldus work for RLC anymore...give them a break...😏

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not fake Slipper...tease yes...but I wasn't calling it fake

I know you weren't!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

But what I'd love to know from yourself, and several other Goddess worshippers, is is there's really that much difference between the apts?...apart from the fact the GOV girls' bar is a lot higher? Yes, I suppose that in itself suggests a big difference...TEASE V FULL ON...But, imo, both a show...

Right, well, i can only speak for myself here of course. Is what happens with L&M that different to say, Holly and Megan? On the face of it, no. 2 girls massaging, cuddling, stroking etc. So in that aspect it's the same. But at GOV sometimes anything goes, and with whoever's around! Those girls make out, do this, do that etc. With L&M however, a limit does appear to be in place. I suspect that it's simply as they (or maybe just one of them), is only prepared to go so far - What they do now is 'Harmless Fun', anything past that is 'Full On Sex'. Maybe that's how they view it. So we could have seen the limit to what they do. If so, fine! They have provided many, many memorable moments for fans. And that itself plays such a huge part - WE ARE FANS. So if your faves do something like that, it means so much more than 2 other women in another apartment you don't bother watching doing the same. And as fans, to see them just lie against each other afterwards, seemingly not wanting to move away, like all they want to do is stay there, is a truly beautiful thing to see. Even if some say it's not what it seems. Of course, i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't love to see them go further, but i know both what could happen and perhaps what couldn't too! The only predictable thing is.....Me stealing this saying again.....

BTW, i'm more of a 'Little Star' worshipper than a 'Goddess' worshipper, but i love and care greatly about 'em both!

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know you weren't!

Right, well, i can only speak for myself here of course. Is what happens with L&M that different to say, Holly and Megan? On the face of it, no. 2 girls massaging, cuddling, stroking etc. So in that aspect it's the same. But at GOV sometimes anything goes, and with whoever's around! Those girls make out, do this, do that etc. With L&M however, a limit does appear to be in place. I suspect that it's simply as they (or maybe just one of them), is only prepared to go so far - What they do now is 'Harmless Fun', anything past that is 'Full On Sex'. Maybe that's how they view it. So we could have seen the limit to what they do. If so, fine! They have provided many, many memorable moments for fans. And that itself plays such a huge part - WE ARE FANS. So if your faves do something like that, it means so much more than 2 other women in another apartment you don't bother watching doing the same. And as fans, to see them just lie against each other afterwards, seemingly not wanting to move away, like all they want to do is stay there, is a truly beautiful thing to see. Even if some say it's not what it seems. Of course, i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't love to see them go further, but i know both what could happen and perhaps what couldn't too! The only predictable thing is.....Me stealing this saying again.....

BTW, i'm more of a 'Little Star' worshipper than a 'Goddess' worshipper, but i love and care greatly about 'em both!

Good post Slipper...Carry on enjoying 👍

• Like 2