Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora and Malia are friends of long standing as most of us are aware...IMHO what they do together in the bedroom is nothing more than a commercial venture between two savvy business women, presenting their " goodies " in the most advantageous manner they can, you can look and hope they will go further than the agreed occasional mutual masturbation, but you will still be hoping in a years time....Nothing at all wrong with that, each to their own way off life and own way of spending their own money.

Malia is never going to " Cross the line ", the reason being that they don't have to...as long as they have folks spellbound with expectations of seeing more they will just continue in the same manner.

There is genuine friendship between L and M but this shouldn't be confused with love in the bedroom....The day they start kissing each other in the bedroom, kitchen, living room and perhaps letting their fingers genuinely go further with exploration of each others bodies is the day that people can possibly state they have love .At the moment they don't even say goodbye to each other when they go out separately.😁

Your last word " Perhaps! " is the magic ingredient that keeps people watching....and will still be watching as long as the two girls wish.😉

Enjoy it for what it is, don't expect anything other than what you are getting currently, and you will not therefore be disappointed.

SG..This is a general comment, not specifically directed toward you.😇

Fucking hell  jimbo must nice to be educated and say what you say no wat i mean guv

• Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

IMHO what they do together in the bedroom is nothing more than a commercial venture between two savvy business women

One savvy business woman and another who has been brought out of her shy shell by explaining how this can kind of thing can work out well?

Malia is never going to " Cross the line ", the reason being that they don't have to...

Yes, but we said nothing will happen before they bated each other, they then finished off each other, now Leora brought out a toy.....You just never ever can say for sure. It could get to a point where certain other places start to dominate views, that they feel left behind (The other night she knew she wasn't going to do better than third thumb quite early on), so if it's "I don't mind either", then who can tell. I know for a fact some more learned viewers were shocked to see what happened so far happen at all! The only thing that WILL NEVER happen is seeing there 'Praguenerian' boys on camera. (Not a word but it is now!)

There is genuine friendship between L and M but this shouldn't be confused with love in the bedroom...

Of course not! They would have been at it long since if that was the case. There IS a bond, and a sexual one at that, but its' a major, massive difference between that and 'Love'. Both of them can walk away from all this today if they wished. But both are happy to let it go on. For cams? Yes. But for their own enjoyment too? Yes.

SG..This is a general comment, not specifically directed toward you.😇

Yes it is.

(I'm joking J! 😅)

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

One savvy business woman and another who has been brought out of her shy shell by explaining how this can kind of thing can work out well?

Yes, but we said nothing will happen before they bated each other, they then finished off each other, now Leora brought out a toy.....You just never ever can say for sure. It could get to a point where certain other places start to dominate views, that they feel left behind (The other night she knew she wasn't going to do better than third thumb quite early on), so if it's "I don't mind either", then who can tell. I know for a fact some more learned viewers were shocked to see what happened so far happen at all! The only thing that WILL NEVER happen is seeing these 'Praguenerian' boys in camera. (Not a word but it is ow!)

Of course not! They would have been at it long since if that was the case. There IS a bond, and a sexual one at that, but its' a major, massive difference between that and 'Love'. Both of them can walk away from all this today if they wished. But both are happy to let it go on. For cams? Yes. But for their own enjoyment too? Yes.

Yes it is.

(I'm joking J! 😅)

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, but we said nothing will happen before they bated each other, they then finished off each other, now Leora brought out a toy.....You just never ever can say for sure. It could get to a point where certain other places start to dominate views, that they feel left behind (The other night she knew she wasn't going to do better than third thumb quite early on), so if it's "I don't mind either", then who can tell. I know for a fact some more learned viewers were shocked to see what happened so far happen at all! The only thing that WILL NEVER happen is seeing these 'Praguenerian' boys in camera. (Not a word but it is ow!)

Yes it is.

(I'm joking J! 😅)

And it still all boils down to a shrewd business venture by a couple of savvy women.....As I explained before, Leora's heart is not genuinely into pleasing her audience naturally any longer, it is as you pointed out all a matter of doing enough to keep the members happy, and by judging her performance against the other apartments......Prior to last Christmas she used to set the program and the others were left in her wake trying to keep up with a fraction of her action, but now the rolls are reversed...Leora has to check what they are doing, so that her and M can try to keep up.. where as before, the others were so insignificant she didn't bother about them at all.

She set the standards for others to aspire to......Perhaps the pupils are starting to teach the teacher, because of perhaps the teachers complacency.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And it still all boils down to a shrewd business venture by a couple of savvy women.....As I explained before, Leora's heart is not genuinely into pleasing her audience naturally any longer, it is as you pointed out all a matter of doing enough to keep the members happy, and by judging her performance against the other apartments......Prior to last Christmas she used to set the program and the others were left in her wake trying to keep up with a fraction of her action, but now the rolls are reversed...Leora has to check what they are doing, so that her and M can try to keep up.. where as before, the others were so insignificant she didn't bother about them at all.

She set the standards for others to aspire to......Perhaps the pupils are starting to teach the teacher, because of perhaps the teachers complacency.

Well i could say finger first or good licking then again i might be dreaming like my finger up my arse that wont happen but if it did it i smell shit

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I said myself J, i felt a couple of months ago, she looked to me like she was fast losing interest, like the apartment was as much a hindrance as a help. She HAS to be seen enough to warrant her place on the site, but summertime in Prague opened up a whole new world, which she threw herself head first into. Plus of course she met a guy who she could go out seeing. So these 2 things combined, led her be in the apartment, looking as if she was twiddling her thumbs, desperate to go back out again. Winter time has changed that, and it looks as if she has got back into rlc life again.

Yes, there are some 'pupils' who are fast taking on the mantle, and could end up taking a lot of her thunder. In fact it looks as if some apts are indeed taking top spot quite easy at times.

Only time will tell, but is it a battle she is willing to take on?

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I said myself J, i felt a couple of months ago, she looked to me like she was fast losing interest, like the apartment was as much a hindrance as a help. She HAS to be seen enough to warrant her place on the site, but summertime in Prague opened up a whole new world, which she threw herself head first into. Plus of course she met a guy who she could stop out seeing. So these 2 things combined, led her be in the apartment, looking as if she was twiddling her thumbs, desperate to go back out again. Winter time has changed that, and it looks as if she has got back into rlc life again.

Yes, there are some 'pupils' who are fast taking on the mantle, and could end up taking a lot of her thunder.

Only time will tell, PLUS if it that is a battle she is willing to take on.

I don't think she has the hunger any longer mate.....Just my opinion.....I would love to see her get the fire back in her belly,  give me the finger and say " WATCH THIS SUCKER " !!!  I would willingly pay a premium for the pleasure, but I fear it just aint going to occur. 

I fondly remember not so long ago when you would see the twinkle in her eyes and the little smile as she knew she was going to delight us with something jaw dropping and sensual.....That twinkle and smile have gone, along with the jaw dropping and sensuality,only to be replaced by apathy unfortunately..... but I'm a born optimist !!🤓

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think she has the hunger any longer mate.....Just my opinion

I see it too, and let's make no bones about it - She is not getting any younger. 30 next year and has been living this 'Big Brother' life for so long. How much longer does she want that? At 32, 34? All good things come to an end, and at some point she may look and say "You know, it's time to leave it behind".

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I see it too, and let's make no bones about it - She is not getting any younger. 30 next year and has been living this 'Big Brother' life for so long. How much longer does she want that? At 32, 34? All good things come to an end, and at some point she may look and say "You know, it's time to leave it behind".

I think she has been practicing for that retirement this last nine months SG.....😹😹 She won't notice any difference when she walks away.😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she has been practicing for that retirement this last nine months SG.....😹😹 She won't notice any difference when she walks away.😇

Oh man! 😅

But as we know she can suddenly spring back into life. I know this is not to everyone's liking, so it's not the point, but August between the girls was the quietest, to the point where it was "Ok, well at least it was good while it lasted". It really looked as if it was all over. Then mid-September, BOOM! It all roared back into life, 2 consecutive Wednesdays that were, as far as i'm concerned, spectacular! It doesn't matter why it did, the fact it DID counts. And therefore she may have another 'Second wind' soon. Then again, maybe not! 😅

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh man! 😅

But as we know she can suddenly spring back into life. I know this is not to everyone's liking, so it's not the point, but August between the girls was the quietest, to the point where it was "Ok, well at least it was good while it lasted". It really looked as if it was all over. Then mid-September, BOOM! It all roared back into life, 2 consecutive Wednesdays that were, as far as i'm concerned, spectacular! It doesn't matter why it did, the fact it DID counts. And therefore she may have another 'Second wind' soon. Then again, maybe not! 😅

Precisely how things have changed....This time last year you would have been looking at her performing 5-6 times a week, sometimes twice a day and all over the apartment...With some dancing, anal, regular vibro's...and a huge smile on her beautiful face.......Her standards have dropped, along with people's expectations.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Precisely how things have changed....This time last year you would have been looking at her performing 5-6 times a week, sometimes twice a day and all over the apartment...With some dancing, anal, regular vibro's...and a huge smile on her beautiful face.......Her standards have dropped, along with people's expectations.

But it's not just been recently, in the last few months, she has gone a week, 10 days without anything, and as well not even look as if she felt any need or want. Then suddenly 3, 4 days on the trot with something to see. With Malia away, she very well may do something, tonight, tomorrow. I expect it in fact! But if i expect it, does that take something away from it all? Yes to be honest. If you get to the stage where you can begin to put times and days on things, you know it's not good.

BUT - We are a tiny fragment of RLC views. And all she would need to do, or all the company needs to do, is point to the thumbnails, and say 'There's your answer'.