Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

It’s been quite some time that I have the thoughts that I will be posting now , but I guess it always needs the right timing to do so and currently I think this is the right moment . 

I need to give a round of many applause and congratulate Malia on trying to keep ( and she does it much more than anyone could actually believe or imagine 3-4 months ago ) this apartment entertaining and fun to watch . Kudos to her for stepping up and trying to fill in the shoes of her troubled in mind roommate , kudos to her for acquiring in an amazing fast time this comfort with the cameras and the shy girl who all criticized upon her arrival and her first weeks of being shy and not being suitable for the project to have now transformed to a tenant that at least , even when alone at the ( usually empty ) apartment , will try to improvise so as to keep all of us subscribers and viewers tuned and make in general anything possible despite her only 9 months period at RLC . Yes , she has the master and best of the best professor for this , but , even if they teach you the best possible way , you can never make it and provide unless you have it , I think Malia is a natural talent and even without the guidance of Leora , I think she could even by her own stand in front of the RLC cameras . 

With that being said , I have to express at the same time my biggest of disappointments on watching all these months how this apartment has become . A most of the times empty place , half of the day sleeping and the rest of the day repeating moments of IPAD ( or TV ) watching , shisha smoking and mobile devices texting and phoning ... yes , thousands have of people are waiting for what will be next in the repertoire for Leora and Malia , thousands are expecting to see Leora bate for the 3,650th time and get the pleasure of that . If this is what people want to see after almost 8 years  that Leora is parading in our screens and having Malia to just be there so as Leora can have her outstanding and amazing life of this apartment outside by trying to fill the emptiness with Malia sacrificing also her personal fun and moments , I am sorry , but as jimbo4 says , I don’t also believe that this is what we pay for . 

I have many times said that the apartment needs to get social , in my opinion this is the only thing that will save it from the gradually increased negativity expressed at times and less positive reference of comments . Many will say that Leora was the same in Russia , I will comment on that , that in Russia was also Paul and the dog and there was a variety . There was a life of a couple , with their happy moments , sad moments , fights , arguments .. there was socializing in this apartment despite non visitors also .. Not of course forget mentioning some of the top moments of RLC history ( of not the best ) that Leora has offered year after year to her fans and ultimately made her who is today . 

I could keep on writing more but will be off topic as my original idea was to praise Malia for being the person that Leora can’t at this period be for her fans , at least she should also ( Leora ) let her free and do her own things . I don’t say that she has a constantly instructing her of what and how to do things , but all these copy / paste of Malia , I don’t think they have another name behind than Leora . I wish she makes her own things in this apartment , if Leora has problems socializing , at least she should leave Malia ( if she wants and is possible of course ) to have a normal tenant / participant life inside this apartment , a life that Leora for her own very respected reasons of course doesn’t want to share with her fans . Let Mali a have coffees and invite the beauty salon friends , let there be visitors who can spend afternoons and evenings as they do when they both overnight or spending hours to apartments except their own . 

If both can’t do as such , please , quit the job and do something else . I don’t know if it as many say , paying the cameras and that’s all . For me . I pay to see “ life “ inside an apartment . The only thing I see since many months is two women who have decided to keep all their real fun outside and share nothing with their loyal fans and viewers . If they are both still unable to answer to their out of the apartments boys and girl friends to the question “ what do you do for a living “ because they don’t feel as comfortable  to mention their job ( we are employees of a company that has installed cameras in our apartment recording our life everyday , this is the answer I would expect for a woman who is doing this for 7 , almost 8 , years and say it with pride and not because she is ashamed ) , please let this luxury apartment for people who would actually like to provide a look on their private life . This apartment together with Eliska and Pepik’s , it is just there for the list of the 10 apartments and personally , I repeat again , I am but getting thrilled to see Leora bating for the 3,650th time , especially when she now does it as more out of obligation and less because she feels to , which is also the reason of the unforgettable moments she gave us in the past . 

As a final comment and suggestion , I will say that I do hope RLC administrators read CC and try to do the same they did in Barcelona with excellent results so far .. they allowed the Spanish participants to mix with the Russians . Martina has been inserted to the world if the Barcelona apartments and a look of the comments at the forum when she visits , can easily justify my suggestion . Let Leora and Malia get to know Kitty and Smith , Linda and Tibor , have them visit the apartment and share a glass of wine or Prosecco or spend time with Kitty’s dog , so many endless possibilities to see some of our favorite tenants mix since both of the girls are not wiling or afraid to bring in front of cameras a glance of their outside life . An evening with Linda and Tibor and photosooting  of the girls for their Instagram accounts with their latest clothes and shoes buyings and hair and nails treatment . An evening at Kitty and Smith’s and see Leora who lobes the dogs play with their fantastic puppy . If this is too much , well , what can I say ? Let all of us wait when the girls will decide that it is time to offer a show or when they feel they want to bate because they have to offer something to their long time fans and ( ready for the hate comments now 😂🤣 ) many obsessed with them .

Let’s see if the spirit of Christmas will materialize any other of my wishes . Enjoy everyone and I hope that the long post to be understood on its right meaning and not take much heat ( as I expect 😆😏😨

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora and Malia will not start living a different life, nor be forced into meeting and greeting people, just for the sake of it. NO ONE can make Leora do anything she doesn't want, especially having to mingle with people she doesn't even know. There is a reason why only one person has ever been there, and that person happens to be another very old friend. There is a reason why no girls she knows go there, why the men in their lives don't go there, and this will always be the case. She and Malia will not suddenly start being all different for the sake of a few forum comments. Any mingling will be forced, staged and as dull as dishwater. We are meant to let them be themselves, yet now they have to live another life as it may be slightly interesting for a couple of hours? No. Won't happen, would never work. More will be switching off than tuning in. Absurd. Laughable. This constant, constant call for change from so many people - Fake Lesbians! Never any Guests! Why no Men! Staged Shows! I Demand Change! They go out to do things instead! How Dare They!! They should be doing things with other people on camera NOW!!!! If people don't like what happens, you can't change them!! So everyone should stop trying to!! Want it all real, but create a specially staged situation with people they have never even met???? To solve a problem that doesn't even exist!!!! Oh and i wonder what happens then?..... "Oh, will they have a foursome....." "Oh, i wonder if they will be at it like rabbits....." And then it's all nothing and more demands, more complaints.

What isn't dull is when the girls are together, or they do things alone. This works, continues to work, and will continue. They have a private life THEY have chosen and NOTHING will change that nor should it. It does NOT affect what happens inside. People will see what they see and that is how it will be. END OF.  Leave them be!! Let them do what they want!!

On 12/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, ddhm said:

It’s been quite some time that I have the thoughts that I will be posting now , but I guess it always needs the right timing to do so and currently I think this is the right moment . 

I need to give a round of many applause and congratulate Malia on trying to keep ( and she does it much more than anyone could actually believe or imagine 3-4 months ago ) this apartment entertaining and fun to watch . Kudos to her for stepping up and trying to fill in the shoes of her troubled in mind roommate , kudos to her for acquiring in an amazing fast time this comfort with the cameras and the shy girl who all criticized upon her arrival and her first weeks of being shy and not being suitable for the project to have now transformed to a tenant that at least , even when alone at the ( usually empty ) apartment , will try to improvise so as to keep all of us subscribers and viewers tuned and make in general anything possible despite her only 9 months period at RLC . Yes , she has the master and best of the best professor for this , but , even if they teach you the best possible way , you can never make it and provide unless you have it , I think Malia is a natural talent and even without the guidance of Leora , I think she could even by her own stand in front of the RLC cameras . 

With that being said , I have to express at the same time my biggest of disappointments on watching all these months how this apartment has become . A most of the times empty place , half of the day sleeping and the rest of the day repeating moments of IPAD ( or TV ) watching , shisha smoking and mobile devices texting and phoning ... yes , thousands have of people are waiting for what will be next in the repertoire for Leora and Malia , thousands are expecting to see Leora bate for the 3,650th time and get the pleasure of that . If this is what people want to see after almost 8 years  that Leora is parading in our screens and having Malia to just be there so as Leora can have her outstanding and amazing life of this apartment outside by trying to fill the emptiness with Malia sacrificing also her personal fun and moments , I am sorry , but as jimbo4 says , I don’t also believe that this is what we pay for . 

I have many times said that the apartment needs to get social , in my opinion this is the only thing that will save it from the gradually increased negativity expressed at times and less positive reference of comments . Many will say that Leora was the same in Russia , I will comment on that , that in Russia was also Paul and the dog and there was a variety . There was a life of a couple , with their happy moments , sad moments , fights , arguments .. there was socializing in this apartment despite non visitors also .. Not of course forget mentioning some of the top moments of RLC history ( of not the best ) that Leora has offered year after year to her fans and ultimately made her who is today . 

I could keep on writing more but will be off topic as my original idea was to praise Malia for being the person that Leora can’t at this period be for her fans , at least she should also ( Leora ) let her free and do her own things . I don’t say that she has a constantly instructing her of what and how to do things , but all these copy / paste of Malia , I don’t think they have another name behind than Leora . I wish she makes her own things in this apartment , if Leora has problems socializing , at least she should leave Malia ( if she wants and is possible of course ) to have a normal tenant / participant life inside this apartment , a life that Leora for her own very respected reasons of course doesn’t want to share with her fans . Let Mali a have coffees and invite the beauty salon friends , let there be visitors who can spend afternoons and evenings as they do when they both overnight or spending hours to apartments except their own . 

If both can’t do as such , please , quit the job and do something else . I don’t know if it as many say , paying the cameras and that’s all . For me . I pay to see “ life “ inside an apartment . The only thing I see since many months is two women who have decided to keep all their real fun outside and share nothing with their loyal fans and viewers . If they are both still unable to answer to their out of the apartments boys and girl friends to the question “ what do you do for a living “ because they don’t feel as comfortable  to mention their job ( we are employees of a company that has installed cameras in our apartment recording our life everyday , this is the answer I would expect for a woman who is doing this for 7 , almost 8 , years and say it with pride and not because she is ashamed ) , please let this luxury apartment for people who would actually like to provide a look on their private life . This apartment together with Eliska and Pepik’s , it is just there for the list of the 10 apartments and personally , I repeat again , I am but getting thrilled to see Leora bating for the 3,650th time , especially when she now does it as more out of obligation and less because she feels to , which is also the reason of the unforgettable moments she gave us in the past . 

As a final comment and suggestion , I will say that I do hope RLC administrators read CC and try to do the same they did in Barcelona with excellent results so far .. they allowed the Spanish participants to mix with the Russians . Martina has been inserted to the world if the Barcelona apartments and a look of the comments at the forum when she visits , can easily justify my suggestion . Let Leora and Malia get to know Kitty and Smith , Linda and Tibor , have them visit the apartment and share a glass of wine or Prosecco or spend time with Kitty’s dog , so many endless possibilities to see some of our favorite tenants mix since both of the girls are not wiling or afraid to bring in front of cameras a glance of their outside life . An evening with Linda and Tibor and photosooting  of the girls for their Instagram accounts with their latest clothes and shoes buyings and hair and nails treatment . An evening at Kitty and Smith’s and see Leora who lobes the dogs play with their fantastic puppy . If this is too much , well , what can I say ? Let all of us wait when the girls will decide that it is time to offer a show or when they feel they want to bate because they have to offer something to their long time fans and ( ready for the hate comments now 😂🤣 ) many obsessed with them .

Let’s see if the spirit of Christmas will materialize any other of my wishes . Enjoy everyone and I hope that the long post to be understood on its right meaning and not take much heat ( as I expect 😆😏😨

You must be a very stupid idiot if you think this is ever going to happen.Let me put it this way.You have girlfriend you have recently met.You living in your own apartment for now before you

eventually move in with each other.The week and the month rolls on and you haven´t been invited to her apartment yet and you ask her why and you wonder what she´s working

with and she has avoid to answer.Then one day she surprise you and tell you that she´s living in an apartment with many cameras installed and thousends of people can watch

her 24/7 a day if they pay for it.She tells you were the cameras is,in the kitchen,livingroom,bedroom and the bathroom when she´s taking a bath or shower,the only place

were she´s private is in the toilet.Are you starting to get it,have your thought start spinning yet,YES they can see her NAKED or dressed and what she´s doing and what about if she´s

BATING,yes they can see it too.Like it,would you accept it,saying that´s ok with me,I can live with that it´s ok that thousands of men jerking off to my girlfriend.That´s why they never ever

will bring in their boyfriends with the risk of that they will brake up with them and leave them alone.I know that I would never accept to have a girlfriend who´s showing off herself

like that.And for what I can see,and I only speaks for Leora and she´s not going to give up this life yet because she earns alot of money to do this.So wake up and accept how it is.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You must be a very stupid idiot if you think this is ever going to happen.Let me put it this way.You have girlfriend you have recently met.You living in your own apartment for now before you

eventually move in with each other.The week and the month rolls on and you haven´t been invited to her apartment yet and you ask her why and you wonder what she´s working

with and she has avoid to answer.Then one day she surprise you and tell you that she´s living in an apartment with many cameras installed and thousends of people can watch

her 24/7 a day if they pay for it.She tells you were the cameras is,in the kitchen,livingroom,bedroom and the bathroom when she´s taking a bath or shower,the only place

were she´s private is in the toilet.Are you starting to get it,have your thought start spinning yet,YES they can see her NAKED or dressed and what she´s doing and what about if she´s

BATING,yes they can see it too.Like it,would you accept it,saying that´s ok with me,I can live with that it´s ok that thousands of men jerking off to my girlfriend.That´s why they never ever

will bring in their boyfriends with the risk of that they will brake up with them and leave them alone.I know that I would never accept to have a girlfriend who´s showing off herself

like that.And for what I can see,and I only speaks for Leora and she´s not going to give up this life yet because she earns alot of money to do this.So wake up and accept how it is.

I will answer  tomorrow ... but I have never called anyone here stupid idiot out of respect even if I don’t agree with his opinion .. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
47 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You must be a very stupid idiot if you think this is ever going to happen.Let me put it this way.You have girlfriend you have recently met.You living in your own apartment for now before you eventually move in with each other.The week and the month rolls on and you haven´t been invited to her apartment yet and you ask her why and you wonder what she´s working with and she has avoid to answer.Then one day she surprise you and tell you that she´s living in an apartment with many cameras installed and thousends of people can watch her 24/7 a day if they pay for it.She tells you were the cameras is,in the kitchen,livingroom,bedroom and the bathroom when she´s taking a bath or shower,the only place were she´s private is in the toilet.Are you starting to get it,have your thought start spinning yet,YES they can see her NAKED or dressed and what she´s doing and what about if she's BATING,yes they can see it too.Like it,would you accept it,saying that´s ok with me,I can live with that it´s ok that thousands of men jerking off to my girlfriend.That´s why they never ever will bring in their boyfriends with the risk of that they will brake up with them and leave them alone.I know that I would never accept to have a girlfriend who´s showing off herself like that.And for what I can see,and I only speaks for Leora and she´s not going to give up this life yet because she earns alot of money to do this.So wake up and accept how it is.

But it STILL isn't good enough for some - They have a private life, YET shouldn't be entitled to one. They choose to do things outside - But should be doing it inside for all to see. They have their own friends outside - YET they should bring them home despite not being able or even wanting to for risk of wrecking not only that situation, but also of course, certain very important things and indeed people in their life. They are happy as they are with these friends - YET should change, start hanging with people they've never even heard of, let alone met, and for the sake of what exactly? They do things they enjoy - YET they should stop as it is all fake and should be stopped with immediate effect.

Summary? - CHANGE EVERYTHING. So now that 0.5% of viewers get what they want, the remaining 99.5% of us who watch only them are left with nothing. Great deal!

Why can't they be left the fuck alone! The constant criticism, moaning and comparison to other people and other apartments. LEAVE THEM BE!!!! Stop trying to change them!!!!

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But it STILL isn't good enough for some - They have a private life, YET shouldn't be entitled to one. They choose to do things outside - But should be doing it inside for all to see. They have their own friends outside - YET they should bring them home despite not being able or even wanting to for risk of wrecking certain very important things in their life. They are happy as they are, they have their own friends - YET should change, start hanging with people they've never even heard of, let alone met, and for the sake of what exactly? They do things they enjoy - YET they should stop as it is all fake and should be stopped with immediate effect.

Summary? - CHANGE EVERYTHING. So now that 0.5% of viewers get what they want, the remaining 99.5% of us are left with nothing. Great deal!

Why can't they be left the fuck alone! LEAVE THEM BE!!!!

Yea you´re absolutely right.But the reason I couldn´t resist to respond to this guy was because he´s been nagging about this for several weeks now and I was getting

tired to read the same shit over and over again about they should getting more socialized.What´s the matter with this guy?Is it that he want´s to see how they´re

getting f-cked or he wants to see how big their d-cks are or what?I don´t get it.As for Malia,I don´t know how she would react if one day the borders were open so

she could fly home,would she do that now with the new boyfriend?I don´t know.As for Leora I think she´s going to continue until she turns 30 next year,then I think

it will be over,but it´s only a thought.And as you say,they enjoy what they are doing,you can see it in their eyes and you saw the laughter from both of them after the

show yesterday.So let´s hope they continue and develope in their own way,and I love it.Who could in their wildest imagination believe this would happen several months

ago,not me.And for every steps on their way I´m stunned when it´s happen.And last but not least,I will alway stand up and fight for and defend them.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Yea you´re absolutely right.But the reason I couldn´t resist to respond to this guy was because he´s been nagging about this for several weeks now and I was getting tired to read the same shit over and over again about they should getting more socialized.What´s the matter with this guy?Is it that he want´s to see how they´re getting f-cked or he wants to see how big their d-cks are or what?I don´t get it.As for Malia,I don´t know how she would react if one day the borders were open so she could fly home,would she do that now with the new boyfriend?I don´t know.As for Leora I think she´s going to continue until she turns 30 next year,then I think it will be over,but it´s only a thought.And as you say,they enjoy what they are doing,you can see it in their eyes and you saw the laughter from both of them after the show yesterday.So let´s hope they continue and develope in their own way,and I love it.Who could in their wildest imagination believe this would happen several months ago,not me.And for every steps on their way I´m stunned when it´s happen.And last but not least,I will alway stand up and fight for and defend them.

I understand when people say they aren't fans of someone. Fine. I don't like GOV, so i never watch them, no idea what happens there. So i don't go into those rooms and comment as a result. If people like our girls, but don't like some things they see them do, also ok, each to their own. But when it gets to 'Everything is fake, she should have left years ago, the other one is to blame for everything and should be kicked out etc' It's like, hang on - You hate all this yet still watch? Huh? And this is going on a lot now. And yes, we are now seeing calls for so much to change, because what is seen is NOT what THEY want to see. So rather than turn to watch someone else, who DOES provide what they are looking for - It's NO! I want them to stop this, that and the other, then i will be happy! So then what? The next person says "No, i don't like these changes, so i want THIS instead!". Why try to change them? They should do this and that - Really? Wouldn't they be doing that already if they wanted to?

There are 2 things i have been critical about, and funnily enough both are men. Douchebag, because he is a douchebag, and a total ratings disaster every single time he walks through the door, resulting in people switching off, and LoverBoy/PussyBoy, because he has had such a detrimental and troubling affect on her state of mind - And i say that in all seriousness because it's true. He has been the major reason why she has changed so much this year. But this criticism has been said in her defence, to try and offer support and advice, to show her we care about the real person - Not to get some cheap quick cam views that will be forgotten about tomorrow!! They go out to do things - That's not good enough, every apartment should be identikit and all done on camera whether they want to or not! She has friends who she goes to see - Well damn it! Bring them home right away because we SHOULD see them!!

NO WE SHOULDN'T!!!! It's their lives and their choice!!

In terms of them individually, i can see Malia staying in Prague but leaving rlc. Just a hunch, she very well may go home, but i can see her staying with her guy. As for Leora, i have said i think this is the final chapter, not overnight by any means of course. Prague is her new home, but you never know, this might be the last Christmas we celebrate with her.

On 12/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, ddhm said:

What I was implying was that Leora should try and strike a balance between the time she spends out of the apartment and what she cares to do when inside...I have never been negative toward her for having a social and private life outside the apartment, quite the contrary, I have encouraged it to an extent, inasmuch as I believe she has to have outside interests and friends....It's healthy!

I personally have no problem with her not allowing friends back to her apartment, it could cause all sorts of problems with privacy laws etc, where she is obliged by law to inform people they are being filmed..but the biggest problem would be her security. What happens if she falls out with a particular friend, what's to stop them creating a nuisance or stalking her or passing on her address to other people.....No I think she is doing the right thing with keeping her business separate from her personal life. 

All in all she is right, although as I have said in the past, she needs to balance her social life with her work commitments....But judging by the past week she may have found the solution...

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What I was implying was that Leora should try and strike a balance between the time she spends out of the apartment and what she cares to do when inside...I have never been negative toward her for having a social and private life outside the apartment, quite the contrary, I have encouraged it to an extent, inasmuch as I believe she has to have outside interests and friends....It's healthy!

I personally have no problem with her not allowing friends back to her apartment, it could cause all sorts of problems with privacy laws etc, where she is obliged by law to inform people they are being filmed..but the biggest problem would be her security. What happens if she falls out with a particular friend, what's to stop them creating a nuisance or stalking her or passing on her address to other people.....No I think she is doing the right thing with keeping her business separate from her personal life. 

All in all she is right, although as I have said in the past, she needs to balance her social life with her work commitments....But judging by the past week she may have found the solution...

Agreed, and also we must remember this - She and indeed both girls have made decisions regarding their own private lives to help THEMSELVES. It's for them, not us. It's all very well people wanting to see what goes on outside inside - But there are reasons behind it all. So who is anyone to tell either they must change that, if it potentially affects them, for just a few cam views and some idle forum chat? What is more important to them? They do things and live this way because it HELPS them, not people they have never even met. Both of them have people they see on the outside, that's where they are and that's where they'll always stay. To try and force others on them, or make them bring people home for the sake of it is trouble in the making. They don't want to - End of.

This last week has been wonderful at times, still loads of shit thrown at them of course from fans of other places, but it is all par of the course now, but they know most of us back them on their own choices. And us fans have been rewarded grandly recently! YET that itself is STILL not good enough, still not what is required for some.

Our girls simply can't win, because there is always calls for change. And as we well know, try getting Leora to do anything she doesn't want to! Good luck with that!

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Dear friend jimbo , as always from you , you let all viewers with nothing more than an outstanding positive reaction of your comments because you always analyze and explain your thoughts based at an endless variety of arguments and justified sentences . I have the most out of respect for you and I have made it known repeatedly , with that being said , I need to answer a long comment I posted and got a personal characterization reaction towards me and my contribution to counter your post will be just a small comment , it says that there’s no need to continue doing a job when you wake up everyday to go to your work and you are not doing it with joy and fun and simply looking forward to be at your working environment but on the contrary , you wake up with a knot in your stomach thinking “ pff , where am I going again “ . The way I see Leora struggling with her life , I think it is this that I described , the inability to make  all her private life outside when she needs to confront herself  with a life inside the apartment for everyone who is paying to watch  . In the long term , we will see how it will be , perhaps you are right that she has found a balance , time will tell . 

For me , Leora has a new working environment than the one in Russia and needs to adjust accordingly if she is willing to stay for a longer time at RLC . Any indications of having people at home , by no means I suggest that she starts having sex or going to more private things , but I think like in all of the apartments that RLC has , a social life is happening , I only expressed my wish to see it happening here as well . I never pointed  out what Leora as a person must do , who am I to require from someone who contributes to my entertainment to do as I like ? It is just a personal wish that I would like to happen and I express it as an opinion , nothing more nothing less . I would be more than pleased seeing it happening , it doesn't mean I stop watching if it isn’t happening 😊

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1