Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I for one having nothing  against malia if she had a been here first it would have been a lot different

Oh yeah know that, it's the harsh stuff both girls get for seemingly no reason from others, who clearly are not fans. Malia has been for many the big surprise package on RLC this year, (Hence me christening her The Little Star), someone who let's not forget only went there as company for her friend. Yes Covid stopped everything and changed everything, and things got a little stir crazy as a result. But since summer both girls lives have altered, and we now see them able to have a separate social life which has only helped matters. Leora brought her out of her shy shell, Malia introduced her to new experiences! Some of their nights together have been without a doubt THE most watched occasions rlc have had all year, both live and replay.

And really, if anything, Leora has needed her in her life, certainly in the last couple of months.

Just now, jugghead said:

He estado preocupado, señor. No he estado aquí por algún tiempo. Todavía veo a Leora a veces. Hoy es uno de esos dias.

I too have been disconnected from this world for a few months ..... I needed to get out of here .. to be able to see things from another perspective .... now I only enter two or three times a week and for a short period of time ...
the summer has been hard ... work ... new projects ... and adapting to the new life due to covid 19 ... but ok .. now all good.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I too have been disconnected from this world for a few months ..... I needed to get out of here .. to be able to see things from another perspective .... now I only enter two or three times a week and for a short period of time ...
the summer has been hard ... work ... new projects ... and adapting to the new life due to covid 19 ... but ok .. now all good.

True that. It's good to get away.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Eso es cierto. Es bueno escaparse.

totally agree ... when a person behaves like an idot (me) hahaha ,,,, and only shows their negativity .. it is best to disappear and renew the positive energy ... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

totally agree ... when a person behaves like an idiot (me) hahaha ,,,, and only shows their negativity .. it is best to disappear and renew the positive energy ... hahaha

LOL, when were you EVER negative?

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, ¿cuándo alguna vez fuiste negativo?

Jugg I am very happy to talk with you ... I wish that another day we coincide .. a hug friend .. take care ..
time to disappear ... football time ... Valencia vs R. Madrid ... hahaha
The negativity was inside me .. I'm always smiling ... hahaha, it's very difficult to see a photo of me without smiling ... hahaha

• Like 1