Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

God ... it has been impressive ... when she is alone her masturbations are perfect ...
For people who say they don't play sports ... right now she has done a G.A.P

G. buttocks
A. abdomen
P. Legs
total calories burned ... 425 ...... hahaha
thank you my pretty girl ... a kiss for your lips.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Every time Leora masturbates I wonder how it is possible that Paul missed a woman like her.

Remember Brokk, everytime Leora would bate it was done in private, and we got to see it , not Paul.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Remember Brokk, everytime Leora would bate it was done in private, and we got to see it , not Paul.

True, but Paul got a lot more benefits than any one of us would or will ever do! 

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Come ha detto Slipper, Paul aveva la possibilità di andare a letto con lei OGNI GIORNO. Non so se tra loro sia finita o meno ma al posto di Paul mi mangerei i gomiti. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

As Slipper said, Paul had a chance to sleep with her EVERY DAY. I don't know if it's over between them or not

It's a complex situation that only those 2 really know of course. But one things for sure - That the love is still there. It's plain as day. No speculation or idle gossip, it's just obvious. It was a big thing to happen, one to emigrate thousands of miles within weeks of the offer being made and the other to want to stay put, and i can see both sides of the argument (It could have easily been the other way round when you think about it), and that is the only reason why them 'Being Together' ended last year. The closure of the Russian apartments caused it. But despite the length of time, the distance, and other things, it hasn't diminished that love whatsoever, even though some people think it has. Trust me, it's still there. And very likely will always be there. For both.

I know he doesn't have a lot of fans, and i totally understand why, i get all that, we don't need to go into anything, but at the end of the day only 2 people's emotions and feelings matter. And that's theirs. 

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True, but Paul got a lot more benefits than any one of us would or will ever do! 

I remember once Paul opened the door in the other room  leora was in the middle of a bate and she was not pleased about been disturbed I wonder if he went and did the deed by himself 

• Like 2