Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah. For the sake of a few low blows, it's amazing how someone can spend the week training, running, using a Step Machine, changing diet, choosing energy drinks over cola, watching shows on Veganism, reading reports on Veganism and talk to Malia and Paul about Veganism - yet somehow all that seems to be conveniently missed by some! 😆

Although I can't disagree with what you said in your post, I think she needs to do some things differently. I have seen where Leora will exercise for awhile then stop for a period of time. I also think she needs to give up the energy drinks as they are full of caffeine and/or sugar, and give up late night eating before bed. A few year back I wanted to loose weight and got professional advise, and it's all about diet and the right exercise where you elevate your heart rate and work up a sweat to loose weight. I will give Leora credit for trying, but the right exercise for what you want to accomplish is very important, as well as having a regular exercise routine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well I just finished watching the replay of Leora and her sexy little short Levi's shirt, sharing with us her sexy bate, but I will always be a big fan of leora's sexy butt, so it was nice watching her walk from the living room couch towards the bathroom

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
37 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think she needs to do some things differently. I have seen where Leora will exercise for awhile then stop for a period of time. I also think she needs to give up the energy drinks as they are full of caffeine and/or sugar, and give up late night eating before bed. A few year back I wanted to loose weight and got professional advise, and it's all about diet and the right exercise where you elevate your heart rate and work up a sweat to loose weight.

Bang on! Yes fully agree, especially the eating just before sleep. She shouldn't eat for at least an hour before to help the system. And i do also feel she throws herself into things very quickly rather than pace herself. She can be very enthusiastic about something but then lose interest. So yes, if she wants to do a fitness regime, an actual set-out timetable, where she knows what day and what time, would be ideal.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Bang on! Yes fully agree, especially the eating just before sleep. She shouldn't eat for at least an hour before to help the system. And i do also feel she throws herself into things very quickly rather than pace herself. She can be very enthusiastic about something but then lose interest. So yes, if she wants to do a fitness regime, an actual set-out timetable, where she knows what day and what time, would be ideal.

I always found exercising first thing in the morning was best, by the afternoon or evening it's easy to talk yourself out of it. I am sure she knows she has gained weight, and as you said a good fitness regime is important, and is the key to getting back to her desired weight.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
40 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I always found exercising first thing in the morning was best, by the afternoon or evening it's easy to talk yourself out of it. I am sure she knows she has gained weight, and as you said a good fitness regime is important, and is the key to getting back to her desired weight.

I don't think it's anything like that, more likely with it coming winter, she just got out of doing regular exercise simply as she was enjoying the sites and attractions of Prague in the hot summer months. So she was probably going to get back into it anyway. She walks everywhere, and has had no trouble getting back into running etc, it's not like she is out of shape. Malia did a good thing when she started late night runs when the temperature was cooler, but dropped that and instead started daytime runs. And to be fair, i think the drinks are indeed proper ones, not those ones that are full of caffeine.

And though her day starts later than us common folk (!), she's still training not that long after getting up.

So funny to see all the fanboys getting mad when you say something negative on a girl they will never met, talk with, or even know in the real life

Leora was one of the most attractive girl on RLC back then, now she's becoming uglier, fat and old. She's here for so long now, maybe its time to retire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kawl said:

So funny to see all the fanboys getting mad when you say something negative on a girl they will never met, talk with, or even know in the real life

Leora was one of the most attractive girl on RLC back then, now she's becoming uglier, fat and old. She's here for so long now, maybe its time to retire.

Are you sure you aren't Stevie wonder with eye sight like that you can't be far off.       Sorry to the real Stevie if you are reading this 😱

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, kawl said:

Since you're the WK, you're more close to be a Stevie-like than me 😱

Oh and i just noticed Masterchef calling me "newbie" on the previous page. He joined CC 19 february 2020 and discovered RLC probably not much before that. I joined in 2013, he wasnt even born 😂

You are all so pathetic. Your lives are so pathetic. You're so lonely in your lives that you appropriate virtual girls and you defend them like they are your real GF 🤣

If i consider leora fat, then im free to say it. If someone is getting mad and instantly blacklist me because of that, he should seriously go to see a therapist because he obviously has psychologist issue. And everyone who disagree with that should do the same.

Fucking hell the original JAMES  HUNT

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

each person has life 

Be fat or loam 

I like how she is 

🐈

You have absolutely no life dude.

You post every single minute on the other thread about absolutely everything leora do and this every single day from morning to evening. You probably comment when she goes in the toilet too.

12k messages about a girl's life, your whole life is about checking leora's one.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3