Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

That was a great day yesterday hope there is a repeat today Leora on her own in her apartment doing her own thing, It was a breath of fresh air to see Leora going for a run excising and generally pampering herself sure she was happy with the freedom to do all this without been followed around and to have her bedroom alone to do her media and social catch up and be in contact with Paul during the afternoon and night ( I don't need to know what they were speaking about it seemed warmhearted and that's good enough for me) In the replays at one time she had the first 2 lines nailed to me this says and I said it before and I don't expect a good reaction  Malia brings nothing to this apartment that Leora can't do on her own and she even looks more relaxed when Malia not there and lets face it Leora is the only reason a lot of members are on Rlc of course they won't admit it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, Ste said:

That was a great day yesterday hope there is a repeat today Leora on her own in her apartment doing her own thing, It was a breath of fresh air to see Leora going for a run excising and generally pampering herself sure she was happy with the freedom to do all this without been followed around and to have her bedroom alone to do her media and social catch up and be in contact with Paul during the afternoon and night ( I don't need to know what they were speaking about it seemed warmhearted and that's good enough for me) In the replays at one time she had the first 2 lines nailed to me this says and I said it before and I don't expect a good reaction  Malia brings nothing to this apartment that Leora can't do on her own and she even looks more relaxed when Malia not there and lets face it Leora is the only reason a lot of members are on Rlc of course they won't admit it.

I will

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1