Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Ste, I admit that if I'm in RLC, it's because of Leora ...
Yesterday was a breath of fresh air ... but you can see the negativity in that apartment for a long time, without Malia being in the apartment, you could notice her presence, I felt like Leora was not completely relaxed and I noticed that lack of joy, energy that Leora has always shown to have.
Leora has always been a very active person, she has always had a busy mind (reading books and watching educational programs) and her hands busy doing crafts ...... nowadays she only watches junk programs on the ipad, she has never seen that kind of programs, I think it's just to please Malia ... I miss Leora's strong character so as not to stop being influenced by Malia's likes,
Now I can feel as if a black hole has trapped her, she has been absorbed by Malia's negativity ... I think she needs to spend time alone to be herself ... and to feel that this is her home and she needs privacy .. Malia is like a dog, who follows her everywhere ....
With this comment I do not want it to be a topic of discussion ... I simply express my personal opinion, from what I have been able to observe for a week that I have followed it again.
Peace and love for everyone....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Yesterday was a breath of fresh air ... but you can see the negativity in that apartment for a long time, without Malia being in the apartment, you could notice her presence, I felt like Leora was not completely relaxed and I noticed that lack of joy, energy that Leora has always shown to have.
Leora has always been a very active person, she has always had a busy mind (reading books and watching educational programs) and her hands busy doing crafts ...... nowadays she only watches junk programs on the ipad, she has never seen that kind of programs, I think it's just to please Malia ... I miss Leora's strong character so as not to stop being influenced by Malia's likes,
Now I can feel as if a black hole has trapped her, she has been absorbed by Malia's negativity ... I think she needs to spend time alone to be herself ... and to feel that this is her home and she needs privacy .. Malia is like a dog, who follows her everywhere ....
With this comment I do not want it to be a topic of discussion ... I simply express my personal opinion, from what I have been able to observe for a week that I have followed it again.

Rock on raul

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, scutus said:

It will most likely be a somewhat subdued apartment for the next few days. 

Leora made it perfectly clear today. That aunt Flo is visiting again.

You mean aunt flo showed up and she still left the apartment? Never heard tell of such a thing 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Raul399 said:

I believe that both Leora and the viewers / fans / lovers / haters need  to evolve , i don’t think that even for as much as everyone loves Leora , this concept in the depth of time will benefit RLC as a business , Leora ( and Malia ) as a participant(s)  and ultimately the viewers .

To make it more understandable , back at the apartment in Russia , there was always a variety , Leora doing her things , but also we could watch her progress in life with Paul , the times spending with their dog , this whole concept and the way it was presented in front of our eyes , it is what sky rocketed the popularity of Leora and finally creating  the army of loyal fans , if I may say so . 

We now live at stupid and strange times , with partial lockdowns been scheduled for the winter months at the northern hemisphere , this means that will be much more time for all of us at home , therefore increase in viewing and so on . I don’t know how many really are satisfied with this daily routine of sleep , wake up , every now and then things to satisfy the viewers , watch IPAD , sleep and repeat .. I think that if this apartment doesn’t  become social , especially if Leora loses the company of Malia , I don’t know how it will escape the characterization of boring at the long term . 

Yes , we love Leora and she always remains the Goddess , but .. I think that getting obsessed with someone is the worst that can happen . I still love  seeing her bating , looking at the mirror and see how her pose is for all of us viewers , her sensuality while taking a shower and generally her whole behavior while alone at the apartment as you say , but don’t you think that even loyal fans are getting tired because of this ? Don’t you think that according to the statistics that presented at this very forum concerning the viewership seem to have reduced ? Don’t you think she has played a significant role for that ? Yes , no one forgets the big changes in life that she is experiencing , but imagine if Malia wasn’t even there , how more difficult would have all this been for her . 

I simply believe that this apartment needs something different , as I said and personally  for me , it needs to become more social although everyone will say that Leora has never been also when she lived in Russia the social type person . But there it was her country and most of all , she had the life with Paul . But in Prague it is another story , she even developed outside relations to fight loneliness and generally make a new beginning . This she has decided to keep for herself and not share it with her fans , either by choice or because the new friends don’t want to appear in front of cameras and she respects that . 

For whoever wants to keep on watching a girl to sleep , wake up and do some minor things while being present at the apartment and not out of it quite a lot of times , watch IPAD and shisha smoking every now and then and then repeat , well , as jimbo4 said , it is up to everyone to evaluate the worth of doing so . 

I will never stop watching this apartment as I will always expect for the things I mentioned to maybe happen , but as much as I love Leora ( and I adore Malia ) , obsession of nothing happening most of the time in this apartment it is something that doesn’t personally pleases me anymore . 

I am sorry if I create tension with this opinion , but the best way that something or someone can become even better , it is through healthy criticism that comes from pure passion and admiration for this amazing woman . 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, mike r said:

Night curfew in Prague starting on Wednesday and lasting till November 3rd, people are banned from leaving their homes from 9 pm till 5 am

Both girls in all night for a month...what are you guys gonna talk about...😉