Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If anything, what's happening right now is something that in the last few weeks has become more apparent to me. Forget any 'Show', this is them just lying on the bed, and that is, when they are apart for a few days, they really miss each other, especially if one is on their own. I've no doubt whatsoever. JMO but i see it.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh she knows, many many more love it than hate it! Of course so many of us would love to see them move that bit closer, including someone in that room right now! Yes WE LOVE IT LEORA!! She'll see that! And she also will know that when it happens, the RLC servers would go into meltdown from the amount of views! It would be one of those spectacular moments.

I felt bad for Leora living alone like that so Malia moving in was the right move instead of selfish Paul.  These girls love and respect each other its more real that that Barcelona crap!  I have a tip for Leora men love to see women making out including me.  It turns us on and your cams will blow up!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I felt bad for Leora living alone like that so Malia moving in was the right move instead of selfish Paul.  These girls love and respect each other its more real that that Barcelona crap!  I have a tip for Leora men love to see women making out including me.  It turns us on and your cams will blow up!!

Part of the whole argument that keeps popping up now is just that - People who want to see more between them, and others who consider it all fake and think what happens already is over the top. The view count proves the formula is winning! The girls will only do what they are comfortable with, something i'm sure you'll agree, and other things are perhaps too much for them to do. So we can only see what we do see and will only see that. But of course what you say is correct, the cams would fry in seconds!

22 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I don't think RLC has enough bandwidth if that happens. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't think RLC has enough bandwidth if that happens. 😁

It would be the first replay in replay history where it would occupy the first 40 thumbnails......

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Part of the whole argument that keeps popping up now is just that - People who want to see more between them, and others who consider it all fake and think what happens already is over the top. The views count proves the formula is winning! The girls will only do what they are comfortable with, something i'm sure you'll agree, and other things are perhaps too much for them to do. So we can only see what we do see and will only see that. But of course what you say is correct, the cams would fry in seconds!

If anyone could do it and make it look fantastic it would be our girls. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If anyone could do it and make it look fantastic it would be our girls. 

Fucking damn right about that my friend! 👍

There may be some (Ok a certain couple) of others who have become very popular recently, and of course i can see why and how they have made things that bit more busy at the top of the charts, but i'd rather see The Beatles than The Bootleg Beatles any day!.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fucking damn right about that my friend! 👍

There may be some (Ok a certain couple) of others who have become very popular recently, and of course i can see why and how they have made things that bit more busy at the top of the charts, but i'd rather see The Beatles rather than The Bootleg Beatles any day!.

Amen to that. Like my ole tubby orange friend says and I'm paraphrasing. Why would you want a sirloin steak when you can have filet mignon. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Amen to that. Like my ole tubby orange friend says and I'm paraphrasing. Why would you want a sirloin steak when you can have filet mignon. 

No one does it better! Even all these months later, i look back to that Saturday in May, when after a massage they faced each other and then 'That' happened, i still now think 'Wow'. The last thing you thought would happen, yet one thing definitely on your bucket list! And despite what some have suggested, there has never  been as far as i'm concerned, a single moment of regret or awkwardness later. The opposite in fact, since they've got closer, the amount of times at the end they will just lay there, resting against each other for minutes, as if neither wants to move. Contented is the best word. It's the little things like that, they can mean just as much. That's why it's so beautiful to watch.

9 hours ago, Pepe said:

I'm not as " Tubby" as I used to be, during the three weeks of relaxation in the Caribbean before being forcibly repatriated 21 days early because of UK lockdown ( kicking and screaming I might add ) I was on a vegan diet similar to the good lady in question....Vegan Vodka, Vegan Ice Cream, Vegan Lasagne...all works wonders for ones waistline, I will be exchanging recipes with Leora soon if she wishes. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3