Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

GOV apartments at the moment are plain boring at the moment. In all honestly there girls need a kick up the ass.

On certain nights at GOV, it has looked like the only thing they haven't had up their arses is a kick.....😲

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

No sé dónde podrías encontrar una copia. Aunque puedes consultar este enlace.

reallifecams.club

July 27th is on there, but for some reason, only the tale end - Not the whole thing. As far as i can see, only Leora on Malia for the final part.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

July 27th is on there, but for some reason, only the tale end - Not the whole thing. As far as i can see, only Leora on Malia for the final part.

That’s too bad. Watching Malia taking the initiative that night by wrapping her arms around Leora then focusing her attention by rubbing and caressing her thighs and between her legs was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen on CB. Another factor was because their camera was positioned so close to where they were laying so viewers could capture ever detail of their interaction. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

That’s too bad. Watching Malia taking the initiative that night by wrapping her arms around Leora then focusing her attention by rubbing and caressing her thighs and between her legs was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen on CB. Another factor was because their camera was positioned so close to where they were laying so viewers could capture ever detail of their interaction. 

No you are thinking of Sept 16. This from July 27 is a bed massage, but only the final part is there, so you miss all of Malia massaging and Leora playing and stroking her as she does. The Couch/Bate night could appear sometime.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No you are thinking of Sept 16. This from July 27 is a bed massage, but only the final part is there, so you miss all of Malia massaging and Leora playing and stroking her as she does. The Couch/Bate night could appear sometime.

Alright. Thanks for clarifying that. 👍

Enjoying watching Leora and Malia laying in bed watching their iPad as Malia caresses the outside of Leora’s button down top. If Malia wants to turns things up a notch she should run her hand inside Leora’s top and touch her breasts directly...just a suggestion. 😉

• Like 4

6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Enjoying watching Leora and Malia laying in bed watching their iPad as Malia caresses the outside of Leora’s button down top. If Malia wants to turns things up a notch she should run her hand inside Leora’s top and touch her breasts directly...just a suggestion. 😉

I agree NYJ.

• Like 3