Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

23 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Baby steps NY. She likes to drag things out and keep you guessing. 

If we could keep the positive vibes around here it might help, but we know how that goes. 

Non so quanto influisca questo. Come non so se a Leora gli interessi veramente come vanno le cose su questo forum pieno di pervertiti e no. 🤣

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non so quanto influisca questo. Come non so se a Leora gli interessi veramente come vanno le cose su questo forum pieno di pervertiti e no. 🤣

No one really knows, but I have my speculations. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

No one really knows, but I have my speculations. 

If you have speculations you should be in the speculation topic......Even thinking outside the box is speculation. Those that must be obeyed will not look kindly at such transgression.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

Baby steps NY. She likes to drag things out and keep you guessing. 

If we could keep the positive vibes around here it might help, but we know how that goes. 

There will always be positive vibes if positive vibes are warranted Pepe....It's a two way street.🙂

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There will always be positive vibes if positive vibes are warranted Pepe....It's a two way street.🙂

Indeed!  If she only ever reads gushing rhetoric telling her how wonderful she is just for opening her eyes in the morning by people constantly fawning over her, then she will will never know how she is doing will she.

If her " so called " friends were more honest with her and let her know when she is being a Prima Donna and ignoring and disrespecting fans, as well as praising her when she is at her best and showing her fans the respect they deserve, she would then be an all round better person, fully deserving of the accolades she would undoubtedly receive and this forum would be inundated with " positive vibes " 

Positive vibes are a reaction from receiving positive action.🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Indeed!  If she only ever reads gushing rhetoric telling her how wonderful she is just for opening her eyes in the morning by people constantly fawning over her, then she will will never know how she is doing will she.

If her " so called " friends were more honest with her and let her know when she is being a Prima Donna and ignoring and disrespecting fans, as well as praising her when she is at her best and showing her fans the respect they deserve, she would then be an all round better person, fully deserving of the accolades she would undoubtedly receive and this forum would be inundated with " positive vibes " 

Positive vibes are a reaction from receiving positive action.🤔

Just how is all that working out? It's not changed her one iota no matter how much someone tries to critique her out of spite she'll go totally the opposite way. She's independent, strong minded. No one to this day has been ever to change her and she'll continue to do what she wants wants. You don't have to fawn over her and kiss her ass either. You yourself should no this by now after 8 years,but you keep doing you and see how that goes. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Just how is all that working out? It's not changed her one iota no matter how much someone tries to critique her out of spite she'll go totally the opposite way. She's independent, strong minded. No one to this day has been ever to change her and she'll continue to do what she wants wants. You don't have to fawn over her and kiss her ass either. You yourself should no this by now after 8 years,but you keep doing you and see how that goes. 

HAHA !!  There is no spite at all in what I write, solely the truth....Unlike of course your hypocritical self....You defend her through whatever shit she puts members through sometimes, as you continue to try and ingratiate yourself with her and kiss her splendid arse, whilst trying to belittle and humiliate those who think differently....Whilst at the same time telling me in PM a completely different storyline.....Careful Pepe, you wouldn't want the forum and Leora to know the true feelings of yourself would you.."Will the real Pepe please stand up! " 🤣

• Haha 1