DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

Now we just need a map that shows IQ for legal consent. Laws controlling that would cut down the human population substantially...  ;D

On the same page as that map is another one that shows the age of consent for female heterosexual sex only. It gives a strong argument for reducing the world population by lifting the age of consent.

Example: Antarctica, population 0 (except for visiting scientists), age of consent 100!

Is that 100 years, or is that 100 degrees?

If I had that map a few years ago when I was younger and still single, I may have planned my overseas holidays differently!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....that 16 May 2016 marks the 100th anniversary of the Sykes-Picot Agreement, a secret agreement between the governments of the United Kingdom and France, with the support of Russia, to divide up power and control of the middle east. Don't see too many plans in place for the celebrations.

Maybe Great Britain and France, along with some of the commonwealth countries like Australia and Canada, could form an alliance with a few others, like the US, and go in and clean up the mess they created.

Oh, wait a minute, didn't they just try that?

...that we just went past VE Day? That was on every calendar that I ever saw growing up, along with VJ Day. So were the particular birthdays of several major American presidents.

But that was in a distant universe a long time ago. And guess what? They didn't change the holiday to land on a Friday or Monday way back then. They considered the day almost sacred.

If the US government pulls that bullshit on our Independence Day, and it doesn't land on the 4th of July, all hell will break loose here. And little squirrel will be with the frustrated pissed-off mob that recaptures Washington, DC. (I'll be the little guy with the furry tail in the corner of the photograph.)

Some events are important, and should not be forgotten or turned into three-day weekends.

...that we just went past VE Day? That was on every calendar that I ever saw growing up, along with VJ Day. So were the particular birthdays of several major American presidents.

But that was in a distant universe a long time ago. And guess what? They didn't change the holiday to land on a Friday or Monday way back then. They considered the day almost sacred.

If the US government pulls that bullshit on our Independence Day, and it doesn't land on the 4th of July, all hell will break loose here. And little squirrel will be with the frustrated pissed-off mob that recaptures Washington, DC. (I'll be the little guy with the furry tail in the corner of the photograph.)

Some events are important, and should not be forgotten or turned into three-day weekends.

ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS:

THIS IS A JOKE.  I REPEAT:

THIS IS A JOKE.

IN THIS CASE, SEE, THE JOKE IS THAT

I DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT I SAY HERE.

GOT THAT?  OH WELL... I GUESS THAT'S

A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

LOOK UP "JOKE" AND "SATIRE" AND

IF YOU FOCUS REALLY HARD, YOU

MAY BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT

IS BEING SAID IN THE THREAD.

GIVE IT A TRY!

But you fail to understand The Modern Age.  Washington owned slaves and ended up making booze; Jefferson fucked his slaves; Lincoln was a Republican (*pretend to puke*).  Indeed, there has only been one true hero in American history, so great that he alone is honored with a holiday.  V-E Day?  Are you kidding me?  That's something for the Russians to celebrate!  It was the USSR and the French who won WWII, don't you know!  As for V-J Day: you should be a very very ashamed squirrel.  V-J Day celebrates the burning and irradiating countless millions of peaceful Japanese flower-arrangers and their Origami-folding kids.  Why?  Because they were dinks, gooks, slope-heads, slanty-eyed savages deserving of the mushroom cloud!  Today, we are enlightened and we know how racist that is.  For shame, for shame that anyone would even mention V-J Day!  Racist!

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving Day.  That's when white Americans celebrate the slaughter and infestation of peace loving Native First Americans and gloat about all the land we stole. 

Independence Day?  Bombs bursting in air?  Rockets' red glare?  How embarrassingly militaristic!  We should all be collectively ashamed of ourselves.  The 4th of July should be a day or atonement!  Think of all the land we stole.  Think of all the smallpox blankets we sold to the First Americans (the Indians, not the banks).  Think how slavery has ruined the lives of the Hands Out! Don't Work! people in the inner city. 

Christmas is a national holiday.  What the fuck?  Celebrating the butchery of the Mohammedans during The Crusades?  Christianity is a gutter religion perpetrated as a scam against Persons Of Color in order to steal their goods.  Reparations should be made on December 25th every year and only white people pay, everybody else gets free stuff... especially those who are still suffering the aftereffects of The Crusades.  You know, like ISIS/ISIL.  On behalf of ALL Americans and ALL white people, you should be ashamed and ask, no beg, this warming planet and its inhabitants for forgiveness!   

I suspect It doesn't know what a joke is unless it is standing naked in front of a mirror.

As a joke it has merit, but sadly I think you believe that shit, which is a real waste of what is obviously an intelligent mind.

You are off Iggy.

You really are stupid.

My comments to Foamy were sarcastic.  Can you say "sarcastic?"  Try again later.

I was observing how our American traditions have been perverted by the left so that ordinary forms of Americana no longer are honored, but are subjects of scorn and shame.

If you weren't such a stupid asshole, you would be able to see that I was lamenting the diminution of traditional Americana.  But no. you say that I subscribe to the send-up views I presented in a jocular fashion in my post.

It's really true what they say about you folks.  You really really are stupid. 

That's why you are off Iggy.  I now see that it is unfair to hold you to the same standard as the rest of us.  It would be like making fun of the spastic on the subway.  Nice, decent people don't do that.  Similarly, in your case, I hadn't realized the diminished capacity with which you operate here.  I should have known when I made an attempt to clarify that a post wasn't specifically aimed your direction and you went into full battle mode, running over my attempts to fix the situation.

I now realize that you are doing the best you can and I will refrain from encouraging you to continue to embarrass yourself.  Clearly, you are in over your head and it was rude and uncalled for for me to make fun of you the way I did. 

Perhaps what we need is a "sheltered" forum, sort of like the Special Olympics, where you would feel more comfortable saying the things you say.

Though it's sad to say, I think it may be time to break out the dueling pistols here. 

And it is a shame, because I really do think very highly of you both. 

For the longest time you both seemed to get along alright.  And yet with strong personalities, mixed with a surge of adrenaline, sometimes things are bound to go awry.  But I just don't see you two as being each others enemy.  Instead I view the whole mess as an unfortunate accident.

Anyway, Here's hoping that you two will see it that way as well.  As I remain a friend to you both.

That's nice, Woody.  But I didn't fire the first shot.  I tried to fix the screw up two times.  But that asshole wanted to lock horns with me.  Okay.  I do that just fine.  Did he call you names?  Did he disrespect you?  No, he did not.  He thought I was an easy target, being new here and being female.  The last straw is when he had to mischaracterize the content of my post to Foamy.  Too much blood under the bridge for "Why can't we all just get along" bullshit.  He started it, I tried to end it three times.  He wants no peace.  He picked the wrong bitch to mess with.  I am relentless and a whole lot smarter than he is.  Those who don't like what I have to say can put me on Iggy.  Or, if asked, I will leave.  What I will not do is put up with drunken Aussie trash talk spewed my direction.  If he ever gets sober, I'm sure he will be ashamed of himself.  He reminds me of Susan Rice, another idiot.