B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Beide Sätze sind grammatikalisch falsch. Haben Sie einen übersetzer ins Deutsche zu übersetzen?

Dear alladino, if you will follow me you will see that I have often apologized for my fucking English.
Otherwise I have no further need to talk about it. If it suits you, feel free to ignore me.
I will not suffer from it, nor will I shed a tear.
Even if everything is grammatically wrong.
good night

1 minute ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Dear alladino, if you will follow me you will see that I have often apologized for my fucking English.
Otherwise I have no further need to talk about it. If it suits you, feel free to ignore me.
I will not suffer from it, nor will I shed a tear.
Even if everything is grammatically wrong.
good night

I am German and I am wondering about your German grammar.

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ich bin Deutsch, und ich wundere mich über Ihre Deutsche Grammatik.

I am also very happy to get to know you.
How do you assume that I am German?
If you can confirm this on the basis of documents, I would be very grateful.

9 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I am also very happy to get to know you.
How do you assume that I am German?
If you can confirm this on the basis of documents, I would be very grateful.

I did not claim that you are German. I was just wondering why you use German with a very strange/wrong grammar:

4 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Vielen Dank HFB und ich stehe tief in der Schuld Sie.
Ich werfe einen Stein in deinen Weg zu.😇

I suspect that you have translated a text into German, and I wonder why?

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ich habe nicht behauptet, dass Sie Deutsch sind. Ich Frage mich nur, warum verwenden Sie Deutsch mit einem sehr merkwürdigen/falschen Grammatik:

Ich vermute, dass Sie übersetzt einen text ins Deutsche, und ich Frage mich, warum?

i come from a very small country. I hide my origins, that's why I use VPN servers all over the world. And maybe I'll disguise my national language with German into English, God has his hand on it.
And believe me, I don't care if I'm locked here. I will not reveal my origins. You can disclose your data if you want.

8 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

i come from a very small country. I hide my origins, that's why I use VPN servers all over the world. And maybe I'll disguise my national language with German into English, God has his hand on it.
And believe me, I don't care if I'm locked here. I will not reveal my origins. You can disclose your data if you want.

But why write German then, why not go straight to English?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Aber warum schreiben die deutschen dann, warum gehen Sie nicht gerade Englisch?

Do I now have to provide information to the currently 361 online users? I don't care what origin the members come from. What matters to me is the exchange of views. And whoever doesn't like me or thinks my posts shit can ignore me, thanks for nothing. I wish all members a nice evening or a nice day depending on where he lives on our beautiful earth

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Do I now have to provide information to the currently 361 online users? I don't care what origin the members come from. What matters to me is the exchange of views. And whoever doesn't like me or thinks my posts shit can ignore me, thanks for nothing. I wish all members a nice evening or a nice day depending on where he lives on our beautiful earth

Wow, what a dick. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 5 heures, Tuc Diwer a dit :

Why the fuck do you need to hide your location or use disguise? Unless you are also surfing pedophile materials or involve in some dark web nonsense or you are in China... otherwise who is interested about knowing who the hell are you?

Btw I think Alladino is just trying to understand why are u using German when you are not a native German speaker, not asking you to disclose anything.

• Like 3