B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I cannot remember exactly, but the word was not "new residents". I think the word they use was "different people" or something similar. They used it so that it actually only means not the same people as before.

That you thought it in a way "new residents" mean people never been in the project before, was not written in the message.

On my point of view these words "different people" is not less then new residents 

8 minutes ago, rebliz said:

On my point of view these words "different people" is not less then new residents 

"New" describes a first event, as a person who is part of the project for the first time. "Different", describes just a change maybe compared to what is present.

Maybe they won't find new people willing to enter rlc, who knows or maybe there are many more viewers who like these girls and that's why they make them call them again

I mean people who don't write here

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

new apartments in new areas with new people and i mean new people, then they can recycle the replacements

I do not understand all this hype about new people. It is much more important to have interesting people. 

If the only quality of a person for the project is that it has not yet come out that she is boring, that is not real progress. I think, for example, that Gina should stay in the project much longer. I also think it's good that Holly and Megan are back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

cosi tanto? nell'ultimo soggiorno di Mega, si è presentato dopo circa una settimana

in one two or three weeks it's not very important we saw this movie already 3 or 4 times, i prefer watch martina and the guest girl than B4

• Like 1