B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

il y a 40 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

I have never seen her before, but I don't like her already. She seems like the type of girl will try to hide as much as possible. Milena and her are a perfect match.

Basically all I rmb was she did like 2 teases on the bed or something without actually showing anything...

And for the rest of her last stay, she did nothing else.

Fucking awesome, I wonder what good stuffs r the RLC peeps on or she went on her knees & opened her mouth wide when they interviewed her 😏

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Basically all I rmb was she did like 2 teases on the bed or something without actually showing anything...

Fucking awesome, I wonder what good stuffs r the RLC peeps on or she went on her knees & opened her mouth wide when they interviewed her 😏

It's such bullshit. That's the best they could do?

59 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

at least they put her in the room with shit cam angles, and milena will show her how to  put the lights up so we cant see anything

• Like 1