B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

13 minutes ago, moules said:

New camera 5-3 on the pool shows a room behind the white horizontal bar.  The room has a glass wall, I have seen girls' legs walking in this room.  What is this room?  is the room the kitchen?

I've just worked out that the room with the glass at the very bottom as viewed from 5'3 is the terrace outside N&B's room, where they're having a smoke now. You can here them...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

c'est qui le mec musclé que j'ai vu dans la salle de sport tout à l'heure il fessait des trucs de karaté cela semblé surréaliste 🤣

who is the muscular guy i saw in the gym earlier he spanked karate stuff it seemed surreal 🤣

Marshal Master Bogdan. And he has a good barber as well...😎😎

Il y a 7 minutes, valdemar a déclaré:

Maréchal Maître Bogdan. Et il a aussi un bon coiffeur ...😎 😎

Sérieux c'est Bogdan ? la vache je ne l'ai même pas reconnu c'est quoi tous ses muscles il a fait de la gonflette ou quoi ?

ça doit faire bizarre avec Nelly à côté 😲

Seriously, is this Bogdan? the cow I didn't even recognize him what's all his muscles he bloated or what?

It must be weird with Nelly next door 😲

New girls same imitation, nothing new, one try to seduce with a kind off bate of Leora and the other one do the same massage as Leora and Malia... Sotf touch on the arm, oil, etc,... etc,... Finally new coloc, new appart but same show who never look like because we know the show of so many girls from Reallifecam are FAKE...