B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

It seems odd to me that they are still working on the top floor when the rest is open. The cynical me says they are saving the top room for an off cam shagging place when they have their next orgy with the local studs (it is approaching the weekend!). The optimist me says they are repositioning and adding more cameras and replacing the bedroom floor where it was heavily stained by the wardrobes. We’ll know soon enough I suppose and hope it’s the latter; check the floor when it reopens 😉

The bathroom floor was even worse...
My guess would be N&B move into it when it's finish and we'll get 2 new girls or a couple (hope not) in the twin room...

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Well that's it...you have the definitive info.  Are you following her too?  Can you please get some video for us next time.  :dodgy:

if u look at my original post u will see isnt she but i forgot the question mark, or was u just just looking for posts to argue about

3 minutes ago, moules said:

There is a WC.  Also windows on one side, maybe looking out at the backyard.   Maybe an elevator shaft.

Yep windows goes out to the backyard, and elevator also goes down there, but they can also use the stairs if they want to go down to the gym room.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No or I dunno maybe soon, they been here a long time. But they left with a backpack maybe going to b4 for the party is my guess.

It's not my guess...They seem to have alienated themselves from pretty much everyone now, including their housemates...😕