B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

17 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

a very simple solution Firewall: do you know Spanish girls who want to work at RLC? If yes, then simply send a mail to RLC.

u offer them a mansion rent and bills free plus a good wage and im sure u would find some. RLC should try placing an advert

Just now, wooders78 said:

B2 takes over from B5

They both can be ignored as far as I'm concerned. A/L, P/T, Monica, Milena, Amira... not a single one worth watching.

B1 would have been included if not for the new girl. Irma and Gina can go ride off a cliff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

They both can be ignored as far as I'm concerned. A/L, P/T, Monica, Milena, Amira... not a single one worth watching.

B1 would have been included if not for the new girl. Irma and Gina can go ride off a cliff.

lets hope they get B4 right

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Sie bieten ihnen eine Villa Miete und Rechnungen kostenlos sowie einen guten Lohn und ich bin sicher, Sie würden einige finden. RLC sollte versuchen, eine Anzeige zu schalten

Does the legal situation allow to place an advertisement?

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

Nicht mein Job, aber mit der Pandemie bin ich sicher, dass viele spanische Mädchen einen Job suchen 

If these Spanish girls had applied to RLC, you would have been taken for sure.

No airfare, ready to go.
But maybe RLC only wants girls from CIS states.
Cheaper, language problem (manager and RLC) etc.

Just now, wooders78 said:

lets hope they get B4 right

B4 would be included if not for Holly. Only one worth paying attention to. Have no interest in seeing Nelly and Bogdan for the millionth time not providing anything worth looking forward to, and Megan does some of the worst solo "shows" I've ever seen a girl do.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

B4 would be included if not for Holly. Only one worth paying attention to. Have no interest in seeing Nelly and Bogdan for the millionth time not providing anything worth looking forward to, and Megan does some of the worst solo "shows" I've ever seen a girl do.

looks pretty good to me