B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

I think my fellow Chatters are being a bit unfair to RLC.  In case it has escaped your notice there is a pandemic raging in most of the world.  While we are fortunate here in Canada to keep our cases and deaths limited, a number of countries lead in large part by Spain, especially in the Barcelona area have not been as fortunate.  That may have limited the pool of potential new recruits to RLC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Need Megan to stay near Holly.  They made a good couple before.

I suppose for those that don't mind observing two that usually did little more than look at something on their phones and talk, they will be satisfying. I felt that Holly was more interesting when she was associating with others or even by herself than with Megan. Don't get me wrong, they are both attractive women. But Megan seemed to seldomly ever be involved in much of any interesting occasions during her previous stays. Hopefully, it will be different this time. But if history is any indicator of such, the chances are slim.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I think my fellow Chatters are being a bit unfair to RLC.  In case it has escaped your notice there is a pandemic raging in most of the world.  While we are fortunate here in Canada to keep our cases and deaths limited, a number of countries lead in large part by Spain, especially in the Barcelona area have not been as fortunate.  That may have limited the pool of potential new recruits to RLC.

a very simple solution: just bring local spanish girls during the pandemic period, i don't think it's very complicated to do, certainly more simple than continue bring external girls