B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

49 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u watch leora and malia ,anything is an improvement

Of course that is your opinion of the matter, and everyone has their own opinions on anything. As far as that matter, mine happens to be not hardly. But I guess your opinion would be that of ones like Amira, or Milena, or Carla & Yanai, or Eliska & Pepik are improvements compared to Leora & Malia. Perhaps in your minds opinion, but very likely not in a majority of observers opinions.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Of course that is your opinion of the matter, and everyone has their own opinions on anything. As far as that matter, mine happens to be not hardly. But I guess your opinion would be that of ones like Amira, or Milena, or Carla & Yanai, or Eliska & Pepik are improvements compared to Leora & Malia. Perhaps in your minds opinion, but very likely not in a majority of observers opinions.

everyone to their own

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Simple answer for why no local Spanish girls work at Barcelona apartments:  Schengen.

don't make sense, why spanish girls could not work in their country ? martina/alberto are spanish and live in Barcelona, same thing for carla/yanai

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

B4 would be included if not for Holly. Only one worth paying attention to. Have no interest in seeing Nelly and Bogdan for the millionth time not providing anything worth looking forward to, and Megan does some of the worst solo "shows" I've ever seen a girl do.

To be fair mv, a little earlier I had mentioned something about how it seemed that ones like Amira or Megan were ever involved in much of occasions of out the ordinaire or more significantly interesting occasions. But then surprisingly, Megan does something out of the ordinaire and was certainly more significantly interesting than mostly what had occurred previously. If she really wanted to overload the site servers, she and her friend Holly could certainly do so, not to mention likely have a good little extra something coming when they receive their living subsistence compensation.

48 minutes ago, firewall said:

macht keinen Sinn, warum spanische Mädchen in ihrem Land nicht arbeiten konnten? martina / alberto sind spanier und leben in Barcelona, das gleiche gilt für carla / yanai

Spanish woman - Spanish law - Spanish contract

GUS woman - GUS law - GUS contract

C&Y and M&A are couples in one apartment each