B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

25 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Holly only as to find a fella herself and there will defo be 4somes between them. 😉

LOL Holly already knows why her and Megan are together and she fully understands the shows that will take place with that guy while he's there.  I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't hooked up before coming back to Barcelona.  I also think that is the only reason you haven't seen Curly in B4 yet.  Contrary to all popular belief, Curly has no feelings for Gina other than a fuck toy!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL what's in a name...this is showbiz!!

Was just joking some as far as her site given name goes. But the participant known as Elmira, so far has not shown any indication that she may be willing to be into much of anything other than just being there. 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Stavo solo scherzando un po '. Ma la partecipante conosciuta come Elmira, finora non ha mostrato alcuna indicazione che potrebbe essere disposta a partecipare a qualcosa di diverso dal semplice essere lì. 

per fortuna!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL Holly already knows why her and Megan are together and she fully understands the shows that will take place with that guy while he's there.  I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't hooked up before coming back to Barcelona.  I also think that is the only reason you haven't seen Curly in B4 yet.  Contrary to all popular belief, Curly has no feelings for Gina other than a fuck toy!!

Well, it's not what I want to see, but some people like it and they will watch. 

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Was just joking some as far as her site given name goes. But the participant known as Elmira, so far has not shown any indication that she may be willing to be into much of anything other than just being there. 

It's all part of the plan/game they play in Barcelona Nick