B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I read this sentence at least 10 times, and still I am not sure what he meant by it . lol 

If you read it that many times and still didn't comprehend what it meant, I feel sorry for you. Actually, I feel sorry for you that you could not comprehend such simple commentary after reading it only a time or two. But I will elaborate somewhat more just so maybe you can comprehend what was meant by the comment in particular. If you happened to notice or observe the two friends the last time they decided to enjoy some sensual play with one another together, which was sometimes around last week, they did so crossed ways of the bed, where not much of the more sensual details of their interactions was observable. Certainly, what they were doing was plainly viewable and understandable from observations from the cams, but very little of actual details of their actual sensual play with one another was viewable, because of their position on the bed. Hopefully that's broke it down enough for you to comprehend now, if not, oh well, I guess you'll just have to not understand. 

• Haha 1