Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

they wouldn't of been doing all that work earlier if they were about to move I think she's not the type for all the partying i bet katrin and that guy take her place or still and the girl (if theyre still together lmao). what happened to the other two girls?

Just now, usa2020 said:

they wouldn't of been doing all that work earlier if they were about to move I think she's not the type for all the partying i bet katrin and that guy take her place or still and the girl (if theyre still together lmao). what happened to the other two girls?

Well maybe Scott had to repair it so he can hand over the place to the landlord with not much troubles. 

Just now, coolcucumber said:

What is the name of the girl who is sitting on sofa next to Donovan ? Also who is the big tits girl standing there who also has a tattoo just above her left shoulder i think ?

Donovan's girlfriend is Dalia. Anna is always the tiny one. Sabrina is the tall one. The one with a little bit curly hair is Katrin. Stephie is in her room and packing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Donovan's girlfriend is Dalia. Anna is always the tiny one. Sabrina is the tall one. The one with a little bit curly hair is Katrin. Stephie is in her room and packing

So the one sitting on sofia is Dalia, right ? She is the one right now who is lying on floor while Still is lying on sofa