Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Masha might, we know what she's like, but most of the guys who've appeared on RLC have been into arse slapping...🥴

For me the sex style that Masha seems to prefer is too extreme.

This leads to the oddity that I switch off Masha apartment when she has sex, but otherwise I find the apartment really good. Many interesting guests and it is fun to watch Masha among people again. 

Vor 19 Minuten sagte Alladino:

Für mich ist der Sexstil, den Mascha zu gehört scheint, zu extrem.

Dies führt zu der Seltsamkeit, dass ich Maschas Wohnung ausschalte, wenn sie Sex hat, aber ich finde, dass ich die Wohnung wirklich gut finde. Viele interessante Gäste und es macht Spaß, Mascha wieder unter Menschen zu sehen. 

now you see real life and switch off??? :huh:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

For me the sex style that Masha seems to prefer is too extreme.

This leads to the oddity that I switch off Masha apartment when she has sex, but otherwise I find the apartment really good. Many interesting guests and it is fun to watch Masha among people again. 

If you just had a mind to make up...:dodgy:

• Haha 2

Just now, Barni said:

now you see real life and switch off??? :huh:

Please do not misunderstand. I think it is great that Masha has the sex she likes. I also think it's good that she has this guy in the apartment and that the two show their sex openly.

At the same time, I do not really like to see anal sex and therefore avoid to watch this kind of event in general.

Real life is not only sex. Currently a lot of interesting things are happening in the apartment. Many different guests and masha is very alive again. At the moment this apartment is probably the best RLC has, although I haven't watched the sex the two had.

• Like 1